Sign in to follow this  
msparky1965

Omega Planet-Ocean GMT bracelet wrist size & where to get extra links?

msparky1965

Hello, a newbie here (be nice :-)

I have a Planet Ocean GMT ceramic in the blue and orange on its way from Joshua at PC.

My first question is, what's the max wrist size the fitted bracelet will take? I've heard up to 7 and half inches

My second is, for those of us with 8 inch wrist - insert your own jokes about my "other hobby" here - where can I find affordable replica links to go in my replica bracelet?

So far I can only find the genuine article from Omega at $35 a pop. So enough to make up half an inch at least will be very expensive.

And if I can find a supplier i've heard that the genuine bracelets are a b*****d to adjust, so i presume the reps are even worse.

Failing finding a supplier for links, does anyone know a xl bracelet supplier that has a similar product to the Omega version.

I do know it would be a lot easier to put on a strap, but I like the look of the bracelet on this watch.

Thanks for any help you can give me

msparky1965

Bump

Boycie

I have the GMT Good Planet from Josh and I'm nearly an 8" wrist and it fits just fine, if you find it's too tight the links are actually OK remove/add, but for me I would got to an all black rubber from MR (see TD section) and ask for the noob black on black rubber with deployment, for about $80 it's pretty close to Gen and very comfortable......:)

Enjoy it when it arrives.......

msparky1965

Thanks for the info Boycie

msparky1965

Cheers onionbag, i missed this listing, very cool.

I believe this PO takes a 20mm