Sign in to follow this  
lap9387

louis vuitton 3 watch case

lap9387

Hi all,

anyone know a seller who does these?

rep obviously!

wez

I don't, but sounds interesting! I love a bit of Louis ;)

You should contact Robbie, he seems to do those sort of things!

Pseudonym

I saw one recently. Dan Bilzerian had one containing 3 APs he was taking somewhere... Nice.

wez
I saw one recently. Dan Bilzerian had one containing 3 APs he was taking somewhere... Nice.

What a lad...living the dream!

lap9387

that's where id seen it!

i fancy it...

Just bought the other half a speedy 35 (gen too, it was'nt too expensive) but they have no watch cases :-(

Horlogeman

I prefer the Damier version, not rep but gen. The only problem is that the damier watch etui just costs too much money for only 3 watches (€ 580,-). Offcourse LV is expensive but I rather buy a nice watchbox then for more pieces because it is only in the closet nobody seen it. I have a lot watches in my private collection when I want to have them all in damier cases it would be more than € 4.600,- to realise hahaha.

IMHO buy a nice good quality watch case and forget about this.

But if you like rep than it will be no big problem, don't know what a rep price is? $50 or something?

Horlogeman

Just checked out iOffer but they are asking € 80,- for a rep and it don't even looks 1:1.... So even the rep versions are expensive...

For your information:

M47530 = Ref. for the monogram

M32609 = Ref. for the all black

N41137 = Ref. for the graphite damier

Edited by Horlogeman

lap9387

thank you!

lap9387
I prefer the Damier version, not rep but gen. The only problem is that the damier watch etui just costs too much money for only 3 watches (€ 580,-). Offcourse LV is expensive but I rather buy a nice watchbox then for more pieces because it is only in the closet nobody seen it. I have a lot watches in my private collection when I want to have them all in damier cases it would be more than € 4.600,- to realise hahaha. IMHO buy a nice good quality watch case and forget about this. But if you like rep than it will be no big problem, don't know what a rep price is? $50 or something?

its the Damier version i wanted, found a gen online for £485 from the LV website