Sign in to follow this  
histog

Fakemaster?

KBH

Fakey had the best line of Noob watches. Noobs loved them.

Wiz

I confirm. When I first registered on RWI I so wanted a fakeymariner ;)

Fakey had the best line of Noob watches. Noobs loved them.

spboudart
The whole funny thing, and I'm not defending Fakey in any ways:

Anybody that has bought a watch from him has ever complain.

Probably why he is still on RWI.

I bought a sub from him for $125 and it's the same piece of shit that aoobuy sells for $50.

I won't be able to write it anymore!

Sorry for you Andy.

Knowing as much as I know about rolexes, I probably wouldn't have made the difference. lol.

wat44

im surprised I havent had threats from him for being the mystery shopper!

lol

andygt

Dems, I was a noob on RWI at the time and seeing as everyone on there was all like 'Go Fakey!' I thought 'Yay! Go Fakey!' and bought a watch from him and then I got the watch and was all like 'Hmm Fakey' and the I checked out some other subs and was like 'WTF Fakey?' and then I saw the same watch on aoobuy and I was all like 'No way Fakey!' and now I am just like 'Fakey is a noob scamming, mentally ill, attention whoring cunt'.

onzenuub
Dems, I was a noob on RWI at the time and seeing as everyone on there was all like 'Go Fakey!' I thought 'Yay! Go Fakey!' and bought a watch from him and then I got the watch and was all like 'Hmm Fakey' and the I checked out some other subs and was like 'WTF Fakey?' and then I saw the same watch on aoobuy and I was all like 'No way Fakey!' and now I am just like 'Fakey is a noob scamming, mentally ill, attention whoring cunt'.

Didn't you notice we didn't buy anything from the idiot?

andygt

On RWI? When I joined up there it was Fakemaster fanclub central.

I joined up here a while later.

onzenuub
On RWI? When I joined up there it was Fakemaster fanclub central.

I joined up here a while later.

You cann't blame us for that. The idiot was the reason this board started :tease:

andygt

I blame KinC, he's a Fakemaster sympathiser.

wat44

I do have quiet a good seamaster from him

onzenuub
I do have quiet a good seamaster from him

From KinC?

jmd33
I thought 'Yay! Go Fakey!' and bought a watch from him and then I got the watch and was all like 'Hmm Fakey' and the I checked out some other subs and was like 'WTF Fakey?' and then I saw the same watch on aoobuy and I was all like 'No way Fakey!'

That should be the quote of the week!!

onzenuub
I thought 'Yay! Go Fakey!' and bought a watch from him and then I got the watch and was all like 'Hmm Fakey' and the I checked out some other subs and was like 'WTF Fakey?' and then I saw the same watch on aoobuy and I was all like 'No way Fakey!'

That should be the quote of the week!!

Nope old news

Demsey

Oh. Ok then. Cheers. I had never registered RWI.

I never had anything against the guy. A good contributuing member on RWG, who did good leg work when we had very few of those, but he had his issues with particular members.

'Dave123' reported back to RWG ages ago that Fakey was selling "Crayola-mariners" somewhere (I mused; they were 'spray painted' PVD models). As we then had a 'no sales' policy, it never became an issue. To me. But, I do remember thinking to myself;

"Hmmmm, why in the world would anyone buy a watch from 'Fakemaster' in the light of so many other steller dealers?" And then; "Why in the world would 'Fakemaster' want to sell watches in the light of so many other steller dealers."

Then I went; "lol Oh Fakey". Then I carpet bombed a 'JohnG' thread.

AllergyDoc

And then realized you drank too much and went on the wagon.

Which is where I'm headed.

greg_r
I was a noob on RWI at the time and seeing as everyone on there was all like 'Go Fakey!' I thought 'Yay! Go Fakey!' and bought a watch from him and then I got the watch and was all like 'Hmm Fakey' and the I checked out some other subs and was like 'WTF Fakey?' and then I saw the same watch on aoobuy and I was all like 'No way Fakey!

That needs to end up as somebody's sig line. Awesome :(

Demsey

No, that would have been good advice too, but it were doctors' orders that I had ignored for years.

Like the time I saw Sinatra in concert. He had a small bar tray set up on Frank Jr.'s piano. After the first few numbers, and after I Got You (Under My Skin) he went over and poured a nice 'Jackie Daniels', and quipped;

"At three o'clock this afternoon my doctor said I needed to quit drinking for a heart disorder. By four, I had a new doctor."

Just passed the six month mark in September. I will admit it has it's perks, sobriety, not the least of which is all this coin laying around the checking account at the end of the quarter, but in those immortal words of Ozzy;

"Sobriety. It fucking sucks man."

Or not.

graman

No, that would have been good advice too, but it were doctors' orders that I had ignored for years.

Like the time I saw Sinatra in concert. He had a small bar tray set up on Frank Jr.'s piano. After the first few numbers, and after I Got You (Under My Skin) he went over and poured a nice 'Jackie Daniels', and quipped;

"At three o'clock this afternoon my doctor said I needed to quit drinking for a heart disorder. By four, I had a new doctor."

Just passed the six month mark in September. I will admit it has it's perks, sobriety, not the least of which is all this coin laying around the checking account at the end of the quarter, but in those immortal words of Ozzy;

"Sobriety. It fucking sucks man."

Or not.

Hey bro!

Better sober and alive, rather than the alternative....that really sucks. :lmao:

dingle

agree with Gman! :lmao:

andygt

Me too. Let's have drink to celebrate the whole thing!

greg_r

I'm up for that! :lmao:

KBH

I'm up for that! :lmao:

Yeah, AA is for quitters!

Demsey
...you're two three classy guys...

:lol:

:lmao:

No, no AA for me. Steps are for libraries.

andygt

band2.jpg

Did someone say Steps?

prestigewatchco

I seem to remember pictures of Fakies workshop with 100's of movements etc