Vaaroz

sorry

Edited by Vaaroz

Realism

:facepalm:

it looks like a watch

and who the heck is truetime

Technojunkie

I think you should delete them immediately as no QC pics allowed !

Hornet

You need to read the forum rules, tho QC pics to be posted. They are between you and the TD and are not for anyone else....

....I suggest that you start reading the Noobs intro, see link below.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Take the photos off before the abuse starts!

houndoggie

plz read rulez on QC pics as they are not allowed.

I also really hate it when these things get posted and the author gives no opinion on it himself.

Hornet

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

plz read rulez on QC pics as they are not allowed.

I also really hate it when these things get posted and the author gives no opinion on it himself.

Yep, I agree. There isn't really a question here.....

TheOmegaFan

QC are not allowed on this forum, but this one looks great to me

Edited by TheOmegaFan

Vaaroz

Edited by Vaaroz

houndoggie

sorry how can i delete it ?

i just asking your point of view because i'm noob and can't see if a replica is good or not :/

as a noob, you should read the rules of the forum and also educate yourself on what you are buying. QC pics aren't really for nit picking a watch anyway, it is to basically confirm that is the correct watch and is consistent with all other examples of the same replica. Dealers also don't like you posting QC pics to threads.

BadPickle

Ah! Takes me back to the good old days when it wasn't a federal offence to post QC's.

:lmao2:

solesoul

can anyone please direct me to other forums that allow this such of thing? because I have the same predicament as op and maybe the watch that I'm gonna buy has very obvious flaw, it just not for untrained eyes like mine and OP's.

no flaming pls. just show me where, and I'll be on my way. :)

Haltec

Replica Watch Info maybe.

solesoul

^^^appreciate the help good sir :)

D_Chico
can anyone please direct me to other forums that allow this such of thing? because I have the same predicament as op and maybe the watch that I'm gonna buy has very obvious flaw, it just not for untrained eyes like mine and OP's.

Why would you want to go anywhere else but here!?! You can't get any better than the Best!!..if you do enough research here then you won't have to worry about this kind of stuff! You'll know what to look for in no time! We were all noobs at one point and research made us better! Well good luck with whatever it is that you think you need luck for! As long as it looks good to you than it's probably gonna be good to 99% of the other people you ask..remember these are Replica watches that cost a fraction of the real deal so you gotta have some wiggle room with what you're willing to accept.. And yes some reps are better and closer to gens than others but its all in the research to determine these differences! Just stick with us, do your research, and always use a trusted dealer! Take care..I hope you read this because this hobby is not one that will fair well to you if you don't take the time to read things..patience will grant you great rewards my friend ;)

millionaire wannabe

Why would you want to go anywhere else but here!?! You can't get any better than the Best!!..if you do enough research here then you won't have to worry about this kind of stuff! You'll know what to look for in no time! We were all noobs at one point and research made us better! Well good luck with whatever it is that you think you need luck for! As long as it looks good to you than it's probably gonna be good to 99% of the other people you ask..remember these are Replica watches that cost a fraction of the real deal so you gotta have some wiggle room with what you're willing to accept.. And yes some reps are better and closer to gens than others but its all in the research to determine these differences! Just stick with us, do your research, and always use a trusted dealer! Take care..I hope you read this because this hobby is not one that will fair well to you if you don't take the time to read things..patience will grant you great rewards my friend ;)

Well said D Chico, spoken like a true YODA! Lol. Excellent points here for all. :)