Sign in to follow this  
MarkusMM

[PICS] Omega Seamaster (Your Opinion)

MarkusMM

Hey there,

couple of years ago my Dad brought home a Omega Seamaster Rep. Guess it wasnt very expensive though. Most likely crap ;)!

Since I'm a Newbie I'd like to know if its embarassing for me to wear haha... It's an automatic movement

The strap is shitty, attached by my Dad.

jrmyufl51tjn.jpgq28hs3p29pu.jpgch5hvpry48vs.jpg

Btw.: I'm currently searching a nice watch to wear with a suit. Kind of short of money [100$] .. Maybe u have any recommendation (special deals or sth) :)!

Edited by MarkusMM

Thrasher

Dude its from your Dad anyone that says anything, Tell the to FUCK OFF. My son gave me a $100 Fossil Chronograph and its more precious to me than my $3000 Moonwatch

ffc1

Think the answer is if you like it...it's good?

As a suit watch you may have what you're looking for, but I don't know your taste?

Robin195959
Dude its from your Dad anyone that says anything, Tell the to FUCK OFF. My son gave me a $100 Fossil Chronograph and its more precious to me than my $3000 Moonwatch

+1000

Tits McGee

^^^^ This

WPoste

Your dad gave it to you, wear it with pride!

abs0025

^^^^ This

Best post I've seen in a long time.

ShovelnTC

Another +1 from me.

millionaire wannabe

Another +1 from me.

And yet another +1 from millionaire wannabe! :)

It's actually a nice looking watch in its own right. Might not be a "super rep", but it's quite nice! Wear it with pride, it's a keeper!

Daywatch

Hi, it´s an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra if You´re looking for the model here´s a pic of the gen

AquaTerra05.jpg

so on the wrist it looks quite the same.

In the $100 range You will find almost anything and normally up to $128 at least it´s better to go quartz imo. There are exceptions like this handwound, reliable IWC Fa. Jones for $118-$128 plus shipping some TD´s carry

IWC_0119c_1024_zps65bd3029.jpg

RUSH2112

Other than the case back which no one should see it looks fine.

MarkusMM

Hey guys!

Thanks for your comments!!

Little misunderstanding here: It wasn't a present for me .. It's still my dads watch but since I have couple of job interviews I need a nice watch to wear! Anyhow you are absolutely right: A watch as a gift of your fathers should be worn with pride !

I really like the Omega Seamasters! The pic of your Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra is just awesome :)

z k

I don't see how wearing a watch will help you in an interview. If anything, I'd not wear a watch. Last thing a recruiter is looking for is someone trying to show off.

yawn

From what I can tell, it has happy feet syndrome. But other than that it should be ok.

samadkins29

Don't wear a rep to a job interview.

FuzzyCoyote
I don't see how wearing a watch will help you in an interview. If anything, I'd not wear a watch. Last thing a recruiter is looking for is someone trying to show off.

Yeah I would echo this..... Let your actions, manners and abilities speak. Shouldn't have to worry about anything you are wearing...

Mcloughlind

Hhmmmm! Do your homework sir. I AM a recruiter of people and you never get a second chance to make a first impression. I notice everything before any candidate opens his or her mouth!

Just don't wear a shit watch!

ashtree

Do not wear that to an interview.

acountpointless

Most people wouldn't tell the difference between $100 to $10,000 watch.

ashtree

Most people wouldn't tell the difference between $100 to $10,000 watch.

[citation needed]

jerome1988

I'd wear it if has even the slightest positive impact on how you feel about yourself on the day. The chances of an eagle eyed interviewer spotting happy feet across a table are pretty slim.....