Sign in to follow this  
gran

Dr.Grans Review of BEST 3777 from Toro

gran

Dr.Grans Review of BEST 3777 from Toro

Dealer: First class TD

Super replica: Yes

Movement: A7750 Chronograph

This is a fantastic replica and it feels great on and off the wrist, it thrives in sunlight and is worth buying just for the elegant bracelet itself. This is a keeper.

Click here for bigger image!!!! http://s738.photobucket.com/user/DrGran/media/DrGran3777Review.jpg.html

DrGran3777Review.jpg

Items that may be improved are:

1. Crown (IWC logo could be sharper)

2. AR (AR is certainly acceptable but may be improved)

and

3. Lume (Lume is truly great for a out of the box replica, but the hands are more luminous than hour markers, and lume does not last as long as one would like)

lume3777-1.jpg

Movement: The A7750 is running fine so far with little deviation in time +/- 8 seconds a day. Changing day and date is easy, but aligning minute hand accurately to small seconds is not really possible in a consistent matters.

The dial: Is damn well made but some may notice that the size of the red arrow pointing at the day/date is rather small. Possibly other minor differences (texture,subdials, font) may be possible to spot having gen and replica dials side by side, but nothing to worry about.

This is my firts pilot watch and I am not an IWC expert so will try to make a better comparison to the genuine item at a later time!

Edited by gran

746_heuer
The A7750 is running fine so far with little deviation in time +/- 8 seconds a day. Changing day and date is easy, but aligning minute hand accurately to small seconds is not really possible in a consistent matters.

Gee, I thought I was the only one, I hate that.

Nice pics and congrats on the watch

Edited by 746_heuer

Gocanes

Nice watch. I am a big fan, I've purchased 2. I don't mind the red triangle though nor the AR that much. Its the raised sharp dial markers that get me the most. Why can't they just paint them on like they do the numbers and lume that? Not complaining, I can live with sharp raised markers and not spend $6k.

I prefer a leather strap though. Horween Shell Cordovan, straight from the horse's ass.bazaha9u.jpg

D_Chico

Nice post! And even nicer watch! ;) Thanks for sharing!

dator

thanks, tried the photobucket link but got

Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.

HeavyKrush

Seeing as how I just sold my only IWC I need a new one. This one looks like "the one". Very sharp Dr.

gran

thanks, tried the photobucket link but got

Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.

Follow this link for huge image:

i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/DrGran/DrGran3777Review.jpg~original

Conex

Lovely watch. Been toying with the idea of picking one of these up.

McJules

lovely watch indeed!!

i love mine so much!

also grabbed a big pilot kevlar strap and deploy for it. make yourself a favor and buy one too :D

30$ shipped with deploy on ebay

gran

Thank you guys and yes this is a keeper!!!

aseangm

Have been mulling about pulling the trigger on this one, love the look, but thinking of another TD whom I have had more dealings with. Already ordered a beauty strap to swap out the SS bracelet. Your post has made up my mind to seal the deal.... and the collection keeps growing