Sign in to follow this  
Patch 10

rolex clone movements

Patch 10

Hello. Although a relatively new member to RWG I have had about 5 years of replica watch buying experience, some good, some bad. I have some genuine Rolex and Breitling watches but as with most people, I can't afford genuine all the time. I am wondering if anyone can tell me more abut the 'new' Rolex clone watches. How good are the movements? They have been out there awhile, so what is the verdict and which dealers offer the most reliable movements.

greg_r

Avoid the so-called Rolex clone movement. It's a modified asian 'clone ETA' and tends to be less reliable than a stock ETA or Asian clone movement. Visually it's less than convincing anyhow - anybody who knows their Rollie movements would spot it as a fake right away.

Stick to the ETA and asian ETA clones. They're more reliable and you'll save yourself some dough.

See here for some more general movement info: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6930

trailboss99

As G said above, the "Rolex Clone" looks nothing like a Rolex MVT, is far from reliable and there are no display backs on a Rolex so who cares WTF the MVT looks like anyway?

Welcome to RWG by the way.

Col.

Patch 10
Avoid the so-called Rolex clone movement. It's a modified asian 'clone ETA' and tends to be less reliable than a stock ETA or Asian clone movement. Visually it's less than convincing anyhow - anybody who knows their Rollie movements would spot it as a fake right away.

Stick to the ETA and asian ETA clones. They're more reliable and you'll save yourself some dough.

See here for some more general movement info: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6930

Thanks for the heads up on the Rolex clone movements. I will take your advice.