Sign in to follow this  
jon k

New member intro

jon k

Good morning everyone,

I joined this forum in order to sort scams from reputable dealers. I did not know such a forum existed until this morning. Until now, I had been using replica review sites that were unreliable and biased at best.

I am mainly interested in submariners (SS & PVD) and have been trying to determine a legit place to get them. I am also interested in the Omega Speedmaster with moonphase, but I have yet to find one.

-jon

greg_r
Good morning everyone,

I joined this forum in order to sort scams from reputable dealers. I did not know such a forum existed until this morning. Until now, I had been using replica review sites that were unreliable and biased at best.

I am mainly interested in submariners (SS & PVD) and have been trying to determine a legit place to get them. I am also interested in the Omega Speedmaster with moonphase, but I have yet to find one.

-jon

Yup - the so-called replica review sites are invariably owned by the scammers who run the 'recommended' sites. It's a minefield. Glad you found us before being ripped off! :lol:

Subs are easy - either finish. Scroll down the site and take a look at our 'Collectors' Zone' and you'll find a bunch of 'em from most of the dealers. I honestly don't know if the moonphase Speedy has been repped - hopefully someone will be along in a bit who knows his Omegas. Alternatively, contact one of our dealers and ask!

Welcome to RWG! :lol:

Brightlight

Welcome to the madhouse!

mondeov6

Welcome!! This is the place !!

coolin

Welcome aboard mate

Col

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lol:

skintrade

Hi and welcome :shooting: