Sign in to follow this  
plankton

AP "Panda" 44mm Vac's Mods

plankton

Completely with you

I just ordered the AP FC from vac with everything done and strap from AP BANDS WITH money to make your eyes water but honestly it will be my fourth purchase from vac and every one is simply awesome and worth every cent

Love the panda looks great can't wait now for my FC

I'm sure it will be amazing!!!! Pics when you get it!

jodama

Whooo :bugeyes: What a nice watch! Congrats

nyckid

I was never a fan of this AP model…..but hot damn does this one make me want to buy one!!!

Congrats mate! and you are spot on about the AR :clap:

The Kid

zSz

Looks great!

GoW13

Second stunning AP today... Guess I have to change plans for my nex t watch :D

I now those questions are a bit "noobie", but may I ask, how to contact "Franken" and/or "Vac"? Are they members here? And how much are all these upgrades?

Edited by GoW13

plankton

Franken means gen parts (bezel, screws, buckle, etc)

Vac is the CONUS (USA) modder of choice (my choice) for great work.

plankton

So I'm making another one with some finer parts I hope!! will post pics in 4 months when it is done!!!!!

N.Rico

So I'm making another one with some finer parts I hope!! will post pics in 4 months when it is done!!!!!

IN 4 MONTH ?! ,thats to much for me :giggle: ,

kidding ,i would like to see it like always .

but question ,its an other AP ?

plankton

Yes but going with upgraded sapphire lume and jewels on all gears. Black Jacob hornback, wide like the divers.

auto_xer

He forgot the crystal!

Agree. That AR is unreal. Do you feel that after all the mods, you find yourself wearing this watch more often? I'm trying to figure out what my next watch would be. Just go all out on one watch or whether I'd prefer to have a few watches to swap between. This watch looks amazing...like a holy grail.

plankton

He forgot the crystal!

Agree. That AR is unreal. Do you feel that after all the mods, you find yourself wearing this watch more often? I'm trying to figure out what my next watch would be. Just go all out on one watch or whether I'd prefer to have a few watches to swap between. This watch looks amazing...like a holy grail.

I do consider this particular AP my holy grail watch. I have another being made now that will be done in February most likely which will have some improvements.

you will fall in love with watches and sell for another frequently on here, if that helps at all.

Skyboss

How do you get in touch with Vac?

advent

Isn't the date window too close to the side? Seems out of place.

tonysoprano211

Welcome to the REPLICA wolrd. More reading you need to do, young padawan... :yoda:

plankton

Welcome to the REPLICA world. More reading you need to do, young padawan... :yoda:

Thanks for the response TonyS, I couldn't bring myself to even respond to that non-sense...... :coffee2:

plankton

Damn that is one sweet watch!!!

LondonBB

Looks fantastic. I've fallen in love with the 44 ROOs and now have an FC and both Ti and RG Schumis, which are all awesome watches. I'm tempted to get them modded with gen ETA movements and am thinking of sending them (one at a time) to Domi to get this done. I've not used Domi before but gather he does good work on these. But not sure whether to just get the existing movements serviced or go the whole hog and pay extra for ETA movements to be installed.

plankton

Looks fantastic. I've fallen in love with the 44 ROOs and now have an FC and both Ti and RG Schumis, which are all awesome watches. I'm tempted to get them modded with gen ETA movements and am thinking of sending them (one at a time) to Domi to get this done. I've not used Domi before but gather he does good work on these. But not sure whether to just get the existing movements serviced or go the whole hog and pay extra for ETA movements to be installed.

I've used Vac a dozen or so times and have been thrilled. I do have one coming that Domi did the full boat on, I will post pics and review tomorrow actually. I will tell you it will be hard to beat Vacs work, especially on the movements.

plankton

Just love this one still.

LondonBB

Didn't get anywhere with Vac as for some reason he won't accept watches sent from the UK.

I now have the full trio of Schumis, having got a blue as well, which is my favourite.

plankton

Cool, not sure why he won't

mdakers68

Didn't get anywhere with Vac as for some reason he won't accept watches sent from the UK.

I now have the full trio of Schumis, having got a blue as well, which is my favourite.

He will only deal and ship with U.S. customers.....however all you need to do is find someone in U.S, too trans ship for you ....problem solved !!!

plankton

Best AP IMO........