Sign in to follow this  
abat

My TC v6 Sub came in record time!

abat

I was expecting a few more weeks wait but the postman just delivered my TC v6 Sub. Looking at my email TC only confirmed receipt of the funds on 21st May. In TC's mail he had said 30 days but I'd dismissed this as everyone else seemed to be waiting 8 weeks or more. It was extremely well packed, dispatched from the UK and just feels and looks fantastic. The only minor gripe is the clasp has a couple of tool scratches near the holes the springbars go into. Not overly worried about that as my two other rolex bracelets also have similar marks made where I have slipped too. Anyway all adjusted now on my wrist now so I just need to decide whether to go the gen insert route.

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

nsbrando

NICE!!! go for gen bezel insert!! but i also did heard someone tried to put the gen insert but it couldn't fit in, and when placing the original bezel back, it won't fit in.. but i guess thats a minor case.

Pavo

It looks great. My payment was picked up by TC on the 19th May so I'm hoping mine will be with me shortly then in the Uk.

I've order the rouge with black DWO and no cyclops. How is the movement to wind and set the date? Also how smooth is that second sweep?

Thanks

J!m

It looks great. My payment was picked up by TC on the 19th May so I'm hoping mine will be with me shortly then in the Uk.

I've order the rouge with black DWO and no cyclops. How is the movement to wind and set the date? Also how smooth is that second sweep?

Thanks

the TC 2824 movement is very nice. You won't be dissapointed with the quality of it. I don't have a TC sub, but I have the movement, and it is very good.

I would get the bezel insert- it is the way to make a huge jump on an already great peice. After that, the dollar : accuracy ratio gets way out of whack...

Pavo

I think I will wait and see what the watch is like then maybe get the gen insert. I have the rouge with black DWO on order so it's not a gen version anyway.

What watch do you have TC's movement in?

Thanks

ShovelnTC

Congrats on your new TC.

Yes wait for awhile to see if you like the TC insert.

I have the gen insert but am not convinced that the extra $200 for the insert was really worth it.

Here's mine, not sure if this was before or after I fitted the Gen insert.

IMG_69901_zps8f67d281.jpg

ronin007

Great watches,mine came last week but was awayIMG_3971_zpsd3b49ba1.jpg

Pavo

I love that version, glad I chose it and hopefully I will be wearing it soon. Come on mr postman.

George.
Great watches,mine came last week but was awayIMG_3971_zpsd3b49ba1.jpg

So so cool.

yoyo123

Pop a gen bezel insert on this sucker and turn heads.

Considering getting one of my own!

Excellent work, wear it confidently!

TTI2

I just received my tracking number on Friday... I paid on the 20th of May.... cant wait, I ordered the Caddell Rouge w/o Cyclops.... should be soon!!!!!!

frozen

I got mine too. The spacing on Oyster Perpetual Date drives me nuts. :( Otherwise its amazing.

StormyNight

I love the TC Sub with the "proper" spec, not a fan of the reverse datewheel/red seconds at all though :(

Not sure I'd bother with the extra $$$/£££ as it's (IMO) a very plain watch and there are nicer watches to spend your dough on.

Dec1968

I had a great conversation with TC via email (super nice) and am close to pulling the trigger on a Rouge model myself.

Please let us all know (TX Sub owners) if you've had yours water-tested. That's my only worry. I never remove my watch.

TTI2

My tracking number tells me that my watch will show up tomorrow!!! Unfortunately I am in Buffalo till Friday!!!! Bummer

hoseiboh88

Reading and drooling........ hope to chance a deal with TC :)

BC1221

imo, the TC insert is perfectly fine.

the gen insert really isnt worth the extra $200 imo.

i absolutely love it just the way it is.

i bought mine M2M so i didnt have any options but to go with the standard V6.

now, i kinda wanna do the red YM hand and the no cyclop crystal.

be careful when you remove the bezel to replace the insert.

i accidentally removed the whole assembly including the retaining ring and crystal and freaked the hell out.

luckily, i had a press and getting it back on was pretty easy.

kinda lucked out bc there was a few tiny pieces of lint on the dial that i needed to blow off and the gasket seemed to be pretty dry so i got to grease that.

enjoy the watch. it hasnt left my wrist since i got it.

drmdtsap

Just awesome piece of art... indeed. wear it happy and healthy!!

drmdtsap

be careful when you remove the bezel to replace the insert.

i accidentally removed the whole assembly including the retaining ring and crystal and freaked the hell out.

luckily, i had a press and getting it back on was pretty easy.

enjoy the watch. it hasnt left my wrist since i got it.

What to do you mean? What's the way of removing the bezel and not the whole assembly? How is possible to remove the retaining ring and crystal when you remove the bezel?I have changed insert on my ex BP SD and the bezel came out without a problem. I followed this guide http://www.instructa...step2/POP-time/

PS: sorry for the off topic

Edited by drmdtsap

SSSUB

Tell me how you guys like your TC's month/year later? How is movement holding up? Have you water tested it?

mogget

Looks awesome might just go for one of these

str65

Does anybody know the waiting time for TC? I sent him detailed email weeks ago, but no answer.

peterpl

2 months I think