Sign in to follow this  
oscarmadfish

RWG watch pulling the trigger

Chr1st0c

Yay.....

Been away for a while, but I will be sending payment on Monday for my number 30!

C

oscarmadfish

now ready to pay for black 055 just waiting to hear back from WI - also ordered a couple of straps in the panatime sale

oscarmadfish

payment sent = soon be in THE OOE CLUB :thepianohasbeendrinking:

elconquistador

Bing, bang, boom

nemy5upu.jpg

oscarmadfish

lol thats crazy but i am sure it will be a money maker for you one day

elconquistador

They are for me and my two brothers for Christmas 2013. I got sequential serial numbers for that.

elconquistador

One left to deliver.

y8yva8u2.jpg

oscarmadfish

They are for me and my two brothers for Christmas 2013. I got sequential serial numbers for that.

nice one

elconquistador

e8eha9e3.jpg

Not bad.

oscarmadfish

e8eha9e3.jpg

Not bad.

well i would like to say i understand that but i have no idea what that machine does lol

Leigh

e8eha9e3.jpg

Not bad.

well i would like to say i understand that but i have no idea what that machine does lol

+1

trailboss99

At the to from left:

Error in face up position: 9 seconds a day

Amplitude -(rotation of the balance) a bit low at 269 deg (should be around 300). I'd use a 51deg lift angle rather than 52deg Elcon.

Beat error 0.1ms - quite good

The trace below shows one pallet fork is a bit rough (probably no lube) but acceptable for a Chinese version. A service would no doubt help.

All of this is only approximate as the back is on the watch and that could be creating an echo and spoiling the reading.

oscarmadfish

thanks Col

sms

I got my 046 last week. I love the watch, but the screws in the bracelet were a bitch. Not all of them had the same depth. I have a great set of high torque burgeon screwdrivers and the screws that were made correctly came right out with a 1.40. the ones with shallow heads caused some scratching, Well I caused the scratching due to the inferior screws. I managed to get it sized, but the link with the worse scratches, I could not get out. I took 3 out, none of which are scratched., so a jeweler can get that one out for me I'm sure. I could drill it out, but not going to take the chance with this watch. I wouldn't on most watches either. I plan to hae it serviced anyway, so getting that screw out won't be any extra expense

I didn't think I liiked the bracelet from the pictures, but it actually looks very nice on the wrist. I already had a leather band picked ready for it, but I'm not going to use it until I get bored with the watch anyway, if i do get bored with it. I'km not sure leather would loook right on this watch anyway. It runs great on the wrist and the Timegraph shows < 5 secnds a day off facing out, and 0-1 laying flat, face up. So far, I'd have to say a smashing succss, in spite of all the problems getting them made.I knew I should have ordered the blue 046!

millionaire wannabe
WI have kindly said they will hold black 055 for me so i am just waiting for moneygram details from them and i will be pulling the trigger on blue 005 THANKS WI = no bollox on this thread please just for keeping each other updated and seeing who gets first etc etc THANKS

These watches have triggers built into them? ? :D

Nisv

This is now my daily beater.

It gets it's share of dings and scratches though as I also wear it at work.

I should be more careful with it :(

oscarmadfish
WI have kindly said they will hold black 055 for me so i am just waiting for moneygram details from them and i will be pulling the trigger on blue 005 THANKS WI = no bollox on this thread please just for keeping each other updated and seeing who gets first etc etc THANKS

These watches have triggers built into them? ? :D

of course =how do you think we get the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

dasselin

I received mine today. Truly beautiful and somewhat meaningful, it-s a small part of

Being part of RWG.

Like previously posted the screws are painfully hard to remove. I will wait to try and adjusting

The bracelet. All in all very nice. Big thanks to Luth & Sol

Amicalement

Daniel

dasselin

For those who have a problem with the bracelet screws. Here is a fix that work’t for me.

tread in the tread that this was a problem and when I initially tried it on mine I had the same issue.

So I applied some loosnut(penetrating oil) on the ends and work’t the links back an fort for

About a minute let it rest for 1hr and repeated the process. Then I retried the screws and they

Came out like a charm.

Hope this helps someone

Dan

HeavyKrush
Wow, pretty decent of you. Are they members?

elconquistador

One is.

Gave them cutout paper watches at the time.

mji

Heeey, I have missed something. I did not think it would be something of this watch. ordered a blue 280;) and have been waiting for an email but have not received anything. how do i get my watch

Chavezzito
Heeey, I have missed something. I did not think it would be something of this watch. ordered a blue 280;) and have been waiting for an email but have not received anything. how do i get my watch

Have you tried contacting WI?

mji

no !! is a contact here RWG?

mji

How do I contact WI