Sign in to follow this  
xcape

www.ttimeshop.com

xcape

does anyone know this site? Is it safe to buy from them?

trailboss99

ttimeshop.com I have never heard of, timeshop.com and timesshop.com are fine.

Col.

dave47

Greg's right! the suffix is .net, not .com. And, yes, they're trusted. I purchased a nice DSSD from them; they sent me both a pic. as well as a video of the DSSD before it was sent. Watch is a gem and keeps good time. Take heed from the senior members & mods of the forum when they advise you; and, when in doubt about a rep watch site, always come here first for excellent feedback/advice. Excellent people here!!

dave

ttimeshop.com (with two Ts) are scammers trying to rip off people trying to find http://www.timesshop.net/ or http://www.timeshops.net/. The latter two address belong to a well-known and trusted dealer, who has a subforum here.

Luthier

I just don't understand, why the heck people searching somewhere else, avoiding our Trusted Dealers List?

Maybe let 'em get scammed a few times?

Russ
I just don't understand, why the heck people searching somewhere else, avoiding our Trusted Dealers List?

+1 Luth

It's not as if there arn't enough dealers to chose from,also It beats me that they dont take heed,no doubt we have all learnt and been scammed in the past,took notice ,found this forum and guided by the experienced using the guide and trusted dealers YET STILL THE ABOVE !!!!!!!!!!

SliceMaster

Guess they have to learn the hard way...

I found this forum almost 4 years ago only by luck and I know it has saved me ALOT of money

but if anyone wants to try some dealer not on the diff. forums trusted dealers list feel free to do so but you will get screwed...just dont come back and complain about it ok!!!!