Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

New Nautilus rep with Miyota movement?!?

gran
Would make a good comparison

I tell you what, as I'll have both SW200 and Miyota, why don't you send your gen to me and I'll do a comparison :giggle:

DC

realism?

Realism

Nice try there lol

Kleen™

Would make a good comparison

true

Yeah I guess so, I'd guess from the initial photos that it would only be the movement (obviously) and the finish quality that would give it away as a rep now (the holes and end links were an easy tell before)

DC

I bought a cheapie MR 21j rep, which remains my fav'rite for overall look & feel...altho' I did replace the bracelet with the one from my SW-200....

Dr. Jimmy

Is it just me or does the dial look kinda green?

yawn

This is exciting, yes miyota is similar to the real deal, maybe we can have someone engrave the geneve code in gold to make it more accurate? And DC, can you tell me more about the inaccurate dial pattern on the SW200? I wasn't aware of it.

StormyNight

I don't get why people worry about the "closeness to gen" of the movement. Isn't that the bit you were facing towards your skin? ;)

northantsrich

I don't get why people worry about the "closeness to gen" of the movement. Isn't that the bit you were facing towards your skin? ;)

in for a penny in for a pound n all!!!

mn9500

Going to give this 5711 a try if it's not too far out of my budget. The 9015 in my 15400 is soo accurate with a really nice power reserve. Really impressed with the movement. Hopefully the rotor isn't as noisy.

Kleen™

Dial pattern looks good, but it has a very greenish hue in the video...

jingo.smile

Dial pattern looks good, but it has a very greenish hue in the video...

On the product pictures it also has more turquoise color...but let's hope that it is only bad light or a cheap replica camera :rolleyes:

_DC_

I did ask Josh about the colour, but it's the same on their page for the SW200 it looks green, he assures me that in person it is blue as per the SW200 in the flesh, I'll obviously let you all know when it gets here, payment received at PCs end so next stop is QC!!

DC

Realism

How much is this 5711?

Kleen™
How much is this 5711?

298,-

jingo.smile

How much is this 5711?

Why don't you just klick on the link?

Realism

How much is this 5711?

Why don't you just klick on the link?

You got a problem with me not wanting to click on your link?

How much is this 5711?

298,-

Thanks yo... might bite on this to do a review... fun fun fun... With s4 camera though

_DC_

Lol, put your handbags away ladies!!!

More importantly, that's $250 cheaper than the SW200, that's a whole 'nother rep right there, plus you get a better overall replication (from the pictures.... quality overall will see when it arrives)!

Would be very interested to see a comparison with gen Realism!!!

DC

Realism

Will take some time... trying to organize a 3 watch party with a couple of guys to save $$... yes I'm a cheqpass

_DC_
Will take some time... trying to organize a 3 watch party with a couple of guys to save $$... yes I'm a cheqpass

Should have said, I only finalised my order today when prices got updated!!!

DC

adaptive

Really looking forward to your review, been wanting a nautilus or aquanaut and with this pricing it's drawing close...

Pseudonym

I'm in for a blue dial... Or will take your SW200 off you when you sell it Dave or C&R the Miyota :P

rusky27

Looking far ward to your thoughts on this DC. It's your previous reviews which have enlightened me to the nautilus and the aquanaut. So very interested if this is finally the one!

wdev

Wow, nice find DC!

I always wanted an Nautilus but found the SW200 a bit too steep at 500+ USD. Will keep my eye on this one for sure and see how things develop.

p.s. first the AP, now the Nautilus, seems the Miyota mvmt is the new kid in town when it comes to movements.

gran

Wow, nice find DC!

I always wanted an Nautilus but found the SW200 a bit too steep at 500+ USD. Will keep my eye on this one for sure and see how things develop.

p.s. first the AP, now the Nautilus, seems the Miyota mvmt is the new kid in town when it comes to movements.

The Japanes are coming!!!!

moto-inodoro.jpg

talking about movements brings this japanes wonder to mind. Toilet Bike Neo Project.

Doomsday

Looking forward to the review, hope you guys will help me pull the trigger sooner.