Just the hands and triangle I believe.

BadPickle
No lume at all then guys?

All the dots on mine :P

JSJ

Thanks guys.

Lagger

Lume is reasonable, the weakest part of the watch to be fair......and I also bought this because of the price expecting to sell it straight away, but it is going nowhere, possibly the best quality rep I've got

plankton

Lume is reasonable, the weakest part of the watch to be fair......and I also bought this because of the price expecting to sell it straight away, but it is going nowhere, possibly the best quality rep I've got

Yes, maybe the best out of the box I have as well. the lume works ok, not a PAM but better than the Rolex reps.

cogwatch

I don't know jackshit about B&R.

How close to gen is this beauty? For the price it's worth it no matter the flaws!

Just buy it you weenie :lol:

I too have lauded this watch on a number of threads. Plankton worded it well. Close or perfect to the gen or otherwise ".....for $128 its just one nice watch".

Just trying to make sure I'm getting an AAA++- Grade Swiss, côtés de Genève stamped watch!

Jeez

:lol:

Did you pull the trigger yet?

scottie83
No lume at all then guys?

It's also got a small square of lume on the hour indices:

IMG_5613-1024x768.JPG

Khronos

I don't know jackshit about B&R.

How close to gen is this beauty? For the price it's worth it no matter the flaws!

Just buy it you weenie :lol:

I too have lauded this watch on a number of threads. Plankton worded it well. Close or perfect to the gen or otherwise ".....for $128 its just one nice watch".

Just trying to make sure I'm getting an AAA++- Grade Swiss, côtés de Genève stamped watch!

Jeez

:lol:

:)

I've done a little research, but no more than required for a 128$ watch ;) The most obvious tell are the screws on the front, they should be black on this particular color combo. The carbon fibre dial version has golden screws. I don't mind though, confirmed my QC pics yesterday and the sweet wait beggins :)

deju

I've done a little research, but no more than required for a 128$ watch ;) The most obvious tell are the screws on the front, they should be black on this particular color combo. The carbon fibre dial version has golden screws. I don't mind though, confirmed my QC pics yesterday and the sweet wait beggins :)

With the all gold carbon version, I personally think the carbon dial makes it look too busy and a bit meh.

I think if it did bother anyone you could take them out and spray them with Matt black.

If you watch million dollar listings New York, in one of the episodes Ryan Serhant wears one.

Looks good with a suit IMHO best watch deal just now shame I have blown my hobby funds lol

McJules

love the bro2 model!!

i just grabbed the br02-94 (chrono) wich was in m2m!

Can't wait to have it

bellross_BR02-94_ss_04.jpg

plankton

love the bro2 model!!

i just grabbed the br02-94 (chrono) wich was in m2m!

Can't wait to have it

bellross_BR02-94_ss_04.jpg

Your gonna use the strap as a template to make some Ostrich????

McJules

that's not even a question :D

I will make a full orange toad strap for it to match the triangle at the top and the minute hand

sergiiko

And about golden screws on the bezel - I saw it as with carbon screws and with golden screws. Where is the truth I don't know. But here is the picture and the links:

BampRwithgoldscrews_zps25197f4f.jpg

http://www.authenticwatches.com/bell-ross-br-02-92-gold-carbon.html#.U7s3l7G0bzo

here is one more link:

http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/bell-and-ross-br-02-auto-pink-gold-carbon-case-watch-br02-pinkgold-ca-br-033.html

and more:

http://okbellross.blogspot.com/2009/11/bell-ross-br02-instrument-collection.html

profsteve

I should be getting mine in a week - just ordered it 2 days ago - I didn't even read this thread - it just looked cool and it was way cheap. Toro has such great deals on occasion like tony. After reading this thread I am delighted that I ordered it. Never even heard of the brand - now it is something to research. Maybe there is a market in used gens.

erifik11

Can someone please tell me how this lume thing works, I've never owned a watch with lume before. I realized if I put the watch under my lamp and remove it the lume shines really bright and you can see how green and awesome it is. But when I go to a dark place to see the lume of the watch it is really not that bright, it doesn't shine that good under dark conditions

nofitstate

Love my BR02, took it on holiday last week and after greasing all the o-rings wore it in the sea and pool with no problems :)

14225918758_4964ce43a5_c.jpg

rusty peters

The lume is not great. Don't buy it for the lume.

Khronos

Why would anybody buy a watch based on lume intensity in the age of lovely Led lenser lamps? :) The watch is THA BOMB :) for 128$, love mine and it's here to stay!

nofitstate

Why would anybody buy a watch based on lume intensity in the age of lovely Led lenser lamps? :) The watch is THA BOMB :) for 128$, love mine and it's here to stay!

I don't get this whole lume fascination either. It's nice if the watch has good lume but no one has ever said nice lume when they've looked at my watches, and if it's to dark to read a watch... I'm asleep.

Edited by nofitstate

JSJ

I don't get this whole lume fascination either. It's nice if the watch has good lume but no one has ever said nice lume when they've looked at my watches, and if it's to dark to read a watch... I'm asleep.

I don't wear a watch for other people to tell me it's nice. I mainly wear it to tell the time. If it's dark, no lume means I can't see it and therefore can't use it to tell the time.

Also, gens mostly have great lume for a reason (see above).

Good job we're all different.

deju

I don't wear a watch for other people to tell me it's nice. I mainly wear it to tell the time. If it's dark, no lume means I can't see it and therefore can't use it to tell the time.

Also, gens mostly have great lume for a reason (see above).

Good job we're all different.

You can tell the time using a watch :o Here's me using my iPhone like a schmuck!

JSJ

Yebbut can you make phone calls with your iPhone?

plankton

Can someone please tell me how this lume thing works, I've never owned a watch with lume before. I realized if I put the watch under my lamp and remove it the lume shines really bright and you can see how green and awesome it is. But when I go to a dark place to see the lume of the watch it is really not that bright, it doesn't shine that good under dark conditions

Sun light activates the lume, or a lightbulb but not as well.

dfq23

The older version had gold screws, current one has black

erifik11

My watch always exceeds one minute Anyone with the same problem?

Edited by erifik11