Sign in to follow this  
Speedmaster

Dominican Loves Watch and this site

Speedmaster

hi all i'm omar from dominican republic and i love this webside and the people around i'm noobd for replica so maybe we can share some trust dealer and some comments from them, first i want to get one of the best omega speedmaster replica but i don't know wish one make the best one in lifetime and machine , what is better of Asia Valjoux 7750 or lemania movement, how long u think i can bring me replica with care of original one thanks i hope u answer me and we discuss this i love u replica guys.

i have one orignal invicta automatic, one lotus, one sawtch chronograph, one luccien picard and one tommy hiulfigher all of the original now is time for good replica stuff thanks.

greg_r

Welcome Speedmaster. Have a good read of the site and you'll find many of your questions answered.

Re: 7750 vs. Lemania. It's not really a 'which is better' situation. The A7750 is an automatic chrono movement supporting up to three working subdials. The "Lemania" (actually a Sea-Gull ST19) is a hand-wind chrono movement that supports two working subdials - if you find it in a watch with three subdials, the subdial at 6 will either be non-working or will duplicate the action of one of the hands (usually the hour hand).

The ST19 is a very solid, reliable and high quality movement. The A7750 is pretty decent (if a little fragile) in its standard configuration, but beware of modified versions that have seconds at 6 or 12 - they will tend to be a lot less reliable.

More movement info here:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6930

Care and feeding of the A7750 here:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6101

Speedmaster

after my quetion i read all subforum of here all nigth but i still confused to configure my omega i want all working on it as must be but what u think is the best movement i can find in one omega cause i only see 2 lemania and 7750.

trailboss99

If you want it all working the only choice is 7750 or a quartz.

The quartz is not going to be as close to gen watch how ever.

Col.

Speedmaster

hehee maybe i need to find another watch with less subdials but i would like to test that lemania movement it sound like heavy and trustly movement like this forum.

wencarnacion

Hey Hermano, somos dos de Rep Dom, Bienvenido al mejor for de internet y espero que consigas tus relojes pronto.

Saludos desde Santiago Rep. Dom.

Wilson

Speedmaster

omg wilson otro dominicano en foro espero encontrarlo la idea es convertirme addicto y tener lo mejor por el mejor precion y que me dure pa mucho.

English translate: another dominican guy wilson in this forum i hope to find and get addicted to the replica watches more everyday and get the best f or the best price.

wencarnacion
omg wilson otro dominicano en foro espero encontrarlo la idea es convertirme addicto y tener lo mejor por el mejor precion y que me dure pa mucho.

English translate: another dominican guy wilson in this forum i hope to find and get addicted to the replica watches more everyday and get the best f or the best price.

I am sure you will find the best price and the best quality here, all the our dealers are trusted and have all the watches you can imagine.

Welcome mi hermano!

Luthier

Forget all this chrono crap, buy UPO with Swiss ETA, quality for life! And welcome to the Forum!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse B)

Speedmaster
Forget all this chrono crap, buy UPO with Swiss ETA, quality for life! And welcome to the Forum!

can u explain me about UPO and some models ?

skintrade

Hi and welcome :shooting: