Sign in to follow this  
loketje

Finally, proudly presenting....

loketje

After 20 weeks to the day of nail biting and sleepless nights my first rep finally arrived today, thanks to the patience of Robert and the fantastic service of Brightlight (thanks again, Ron)

Here's some pictures on it's fabulous Toshi strap. (Why don't I hear more about Toshi ? His straps and service are wonderful)

018.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

033.jpg

037.jpg

Needless to say, I'm very happy :Whistle:

tick tock

Nice looking watch!

Member X

Very nice, a 44mm PAM is always a good start to a collection :Whistle:

So, what are you getting next? ;):D

Silverspeed

Good to see you got the watch....so, what else you got coming the next....20 weeks :Whistle:

Akira
Good to see you got the watch....so, what else you got coming the next....20 weeks :Whistle:

very beautiful watch and nice strap !

i dont get why everyone is posting stuff like this in general discussions?

we have a pam review section....

we have roberts feedback section....

loketje

Well, I'm hesitating between a white Breitling Navitimer World and a IWC Cousteau Diver. What the heck, I'll get them both anyway, I'll just have to decide which one first..... :Whistle:

loketje
Good to see you got the watch....so, what else you got coming the next....20 weeks :lol:

very beautiful watch and nice strap !

i dont get why everyone is posting stuff like this in general discussions?

we have a pam review section....

we have roberts feedback section....

It's not exactly a review....but you're right , I will post in the Robert's feedback section as well.

Nice looking watch!
\

\

Nice looking avatar !!

GC

20 weeks... sir you have won the "Patience Of The Year" award in my book!

Now enjoy that watch very often!

mspangl

niceeeeeeeee watch :lol:

dingle

This is the mark of a true RWG member. Take note noobs.

well done Martin and a very nice watch :lol:

Luthier
Well, I'm hesitating between a white Breitling Navitimer World and a IWC Cousteau Diver. What the heck, I'll get them both anyway, I'll just have to decide which one first..... :lol:

IWC, ofcourse!!!

loketje
Well, I'm hesitating between a white Breitling Navitimer World and a IWC Cousteau Diver. What the heck, I'll get them both anyway, I'll just have to decide which one first..... :P

IWC, ofcourse!!!

Ok, I'm easy that way, IWC it is. :lol:

pollux1

That's a very nice watch mate, and the Toshi really suits it. I wish you good health to enjoy! :lol:

loketje
That's a very nice watch mate, and the Toshi really suits it. I wish you good health to enjoy! :lol:

THanks, that's very kind of you.

mondeov6

Love the watch and strap!! Congrats! :vomit:

Del

Great watch - I have one just like it ;). (Didn't take me 20 weeks to get it though .....:vomit::Jumpy:.)

KBH
Well, I'm hesitating between a white Breitling Navitimer World and a IWC Cousteau Diver. What the heck, I'll get them both anyway, I'll just have to decide which one first..... ;)

IWC, ofcourse!!!

Ok, I'm easy that way, IWC it is. :Jumpy:

Luthier likes the IWC Cousteau because he's the only one that has one on a bracelet. :vomit:

Honestly, the Cousteau model on rubber isn't very comfortable unless you have large wrists. I'd look at the regular Aquatimer model.

87C4D630-F306-B69D-436E84505F0CCF31.jpg

NFleischer

Nice watch Why 20 weeks??

Luthier
Well, I'm hesitating between a white Breitling Navitimer World and a IWC Cousteau Diver. What the heck, I'll get them both anyway, I'll just have to decide which one first..... :Jumpy:

IWC, ofcourse!!!

Ok, I'm easy that way, IWC it is. :thumbsup2:

Luthier likes the IWC Cousteau because he's the only one that has one on a bracelet. :lol:

Honestly, the Cousteau model on rubber isn't very comfortable unless you have large wrists. I'd look at the regular Aquatimer model.

87C4D630-F306-B69D-436E84505F0CCF31.jpg

Well... Cousteau doesn't wear big, honestly. Aquatimer is OK, but not SO classy. That yellow clown segment kills all the chic.

ousteau-divers.jpg

KBH

I agree it doesn't wear too big. And that was the model I had. I really liked it.

What I didn't like was the rubber strap was so hard and thick it wouldn't bend enough where attached to the watch head and always left a gap on the edges of the wrist. I've heard other complain the same thing. I guess maybe my wrist wasn't wide enough for it. Just something to be aware of.

Luthier

I tried it on rubber... no-no. I always wanted it on SS, and it match bracelet perfectly. Everyone can do it too, not a big problem.

KBH

Yes, but when I had one there was no SS bracelet available or I would have probably kept it. The Aquatimer model is smaller than the Cousteau model. I think 20 mm vs. 22mm.

I remember you had Mary find you one. That was the first I'd heard about it and a lot of people were looking for a bracelet when they first came out.

loketje

Wasn't there something about pre-shaping a rubber strap in hot water or something ? I really like the look of the rubber.

Guanaco

Why did it take 20 weeks?!

loketje
Why did it take 20 weeks?!

It seems that not all post offices in the world are entirely reliable....so to speak.

But thanks to the patience of Robert it arrived after 17 weeks.

Sadly though, it was broken so since I didn't want to send it back to Thailand, I sent it to the UK were it was fixed expertly by Brightlight. :lol: