Sign in to follow this  
slkylucifer

Have anyone heard of www.houseofsouvenirs.com

slkylucifer

Have anyone heard of www.houseofsouvenirs.com? Have anyone buy from them before, they seem to offer a good range of replica watches claimed to be made from better materials like sapphire crystal and stainless steel?

Thank you :lol:

Akira
Have anyone heard of www.houseofsouvenirs.com? Have anyone buy from them before, they seem to offer a good range of replica watches claimed to be made from better materials like sapphire crystal and stainless steel?

you might have answered this question yourself by browsing a bit here in the forum

lawrence is one of out trusted dealers

check it out here

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

he has a subforum too

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=77

slkylucifer

Thank you :facepalm:

you might have answered this question yourself by browsing a bit here in the forum

lawrence is one of out trusted dealers

check it out here

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

he has a subforum too

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=77

Thanks, Akira! Have u got any bad experience when buying a replica watch yourself? :lol:

mspangl

larwence offers great watches at reasonable prices the only thing is that he only does paypal :facepalm:

AllergyDoc
:lol:

Ska

Was the OP serious? :lol:

trailboss99

Easy on da noob guys.

Remember, we have a reputation as the friendly forum to maintain here.

I think all of us have had a bad experience at some stage mate, it's all part of the game.

Sticking to our trusted dealers is the best way to keep those experiences to a minimum.

Col.

greg_r

+1 to what Col said.

Yes, Lawrence / House of Souvenirs is a reliable dealer - I've been buying from him for years. One of the nicest guys in the business, too. There are a lot of dodgy sites out there, but stick to our trusted dealers and you won't go far wrong.

Welcome to RWG! ;)

slkylucifer
+1 to what Col said.

Yes, Lawrence / House of Souvenirs is a reliable dealer - I've been buying from him for years. One of the nicest guys in the business, too. There are a lot of dodgy sites out there, but stick to our trusted dealers and you won't go far wrong.

Welcome to RWG! :(

Hi, thanks Greg, u know of any online dealers that sells really good AP replica watches? I am attracted to the specifications of AP watches listed by Lawrence on his HOS website, what do you think? :rofl:

bme
+1 to what Col said.

Welcome to RWG! :(

Hi, thanks Greg, u know of any online dealers that sells really good AP replica watches? I am attracted to the specifications of AP watches listed by Lawrence on his HOS website, what do you think? :rofl:

Why don't you try.....................Lawrence?

slkylucifer
+1 to what Col said.

Welcome to RWG! :D

Hi, thanks Greg, u know of any online dealers that sells really good AP replica watches? I am attracted to the specifications of AP watches listed by Lawrence on his HOS website, what do you think? :cheerleader2:

Yep, I was thinking about that too. The Swiss versions of his AP watches look like the real thing, wonder how he did that? :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

bme
+1 to what Col said.

Welcome to RWG! :D

Hi, thanks Greg, u know of any online dealers that sells really good AP replica watches? I am attracted to the specifications of AP watches listed by Lawrence on his HOS website, what do you think? :cheerleader2:

Yep, I was thinking about that too. The Swiss versions of his AP watches look like the real thing, wonder how he did that? :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

:help:

greg_r
+1 to what Col said.

Welcome to RWG! :jingoism:

Hi, thanks Greg, u know of any online dealers that sells really good AP replica watches? I am attracted to the specifications of AP watches listed by Lawrence on his HOS website, what do you think? :lmao:

Any of our dealers should be able to supply AP watches. I suggest you have a browse of our dealer subforums.

trailboss99

Yup, most if not all our dealers will be sourcing from the same wholesalers so it's more a matter of finding a dealer that has the combination of price and service that suites you. Have a read thru the dealer reviews and feedback as well as checking out their terms and conditions to decide who's the dealer for you.

BME: Can you read? What did I say about going easy on da noobs? Was it really so long ago that you were one you can't remember what it was like?

Col.

samc53

looks like a china based company.

greg_r
looks like a china based company.

Wrong.

HoS are based in Malaysia