JohnG

How to order - please read.

JohnG

Why Nero Straps?

Nero Straps are handmade from the finest natural vegetable tanned cowhide produced right here in Spain.

Each strap is hand sewn and indivually dyed. I do not use mass-produced chrome tanned or pre-dyed hides. Vegetable tanned leathers are much stiffer than those using chrome tanning and require a break in period. However, it is higher quality, better wearing, and develops greater character over time.

95% of all leather is chrome tanned. While leather produced using chromium sulfate is very supple, less expensive, and quicker to produce, it does not wear as sturdy and generally has flatter and less interesting color variation.

I use only professional oil dyes which have greater staining power and color-fastness than less expensive acrylic dyes. In addition, I mix and dilute dyes to create an infinite variety of colors and textures. To seal, protect, and begin the breaking in process, I hand massage all straps by hand with neatsfoot oil and wax from our own beehives.

How to order

Most of our straps are made to order. For the most complete listing of the straps styles we offer, please visit https://www.flickr.com/photos/125325380@N06/    If you do not see what you are looking for feel free to send me pictures to illustrate what you need and I will let you know if we can do it.  

Please use links or pictures to reference straps from our Flickr account - I don´t remember the names of all the files. :)

To place an order, please provide me with your strap lengths or wrist size, lug width, whether you would like the strap straight or tapered.

I have a wide range of buckle choices from Pre-V in SS and PVD to distressed GPF-style sewn-in buckles, in addition to Rolex and IWC and sterile buckles for narrower straps. What I don't have can be sourced or I can direct you to reputable online sellers.

Contact Us

Here, via pm, or preferably at [email protected]

Guarantee

Finally, I am dedicated to my customers' full satisfaction. If for ANY reason at ANY time, you are not 100% satisfied with your strap, you may return it for replacement or a full refund. No questions, no hassles. It is my goal to offer a quality product at a reasonable price and with the best after sales attention.

All listed prices include international shipping with tracking by regular post and PayPal fees. I guarantee delivery or I will resend your strap.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for questions regarding color, sizing, and lead time - either by pm or, for faster response, at [email protected]

NS

31435832458_de22e7003e_b.jpg31 by Nero Straps, on Flickr6b by Nero Straps, on Flickr

James.

Seriously, what can't you do? Mr build my own house, propagate my own honey, turn my own pots, forge my own bathtub feet and now make and sell my own straps!

George.

Awesome news! Congratulations mate, still need to pick up one of your masterpieces ;)

JohnG

Seriously, what can't you do? Mr build my own house, propagate my own honey, turn my own pots, forge my own bathtub feet and now make and sell my own straps!

I am also (primarily) a landscape painter:

14456122830_e1733d54e8_o.jpg

dalboy

How the hell can one man be gifted with so many talents ?

" Bastard " ....... :lol:

Seriously Nice one John.. Long time coming mate

Dal.

trailboss99

Congrats John, I've seen some nice straps so far.

P4GTR
I hand massage all straps by hand with paste mixed with neatsfoot oil and wax from my own beehives.

Don't undersell it John. That's organic beeswax, and from your file (I spy on other strap makers) I hear the massaging is only done while listening to Enya chants and wearing leather regalia.

Congrats mate, good luck. :D

JohnG

Don't undersell it John. That's organic beeswax, and from your file (I spy on other strap makers) I hear the massaging is only done while listening to Enya chants and wearing leather regalia.

Leather regalia being my eye patch. Otherwise, I am naked when I do the massaging of the straps.

:rofl:

wolfwood

Yikes, that's more info than I wanted to know. :giggle: Anyway, congrats.

JohnG

Actually, "naked" isn't quite accurate - I do use a food preparation hair net on my ball sack. Don't like pubes in the wax.

:popcorn:

elp

Actually, "naked" isn't quite accurate - I do use a food preparation hair net on my ball sack. Don't like pubes in the wax.

:ttiwwop:

Let's see if I can get John's TD thread to be moved to Section 8 :lol:

not_finbar

This thread makes me want to buy my first PAM to put one of these straps on.

Degsy1880

Lovely straps mate, strap inquiry email sent.

Thanks

D.

P4GTR

:rofl:

JohnPilot

Some pics to show what you can do?

JohnG

Some pics to show what you can do?

Naked?

:lol: