Sign in to follow this  
Speedmaster

INVICTA 5 Yeark in RWG

Speedmaster

hi all people of here now is time to show all of u my first watch automatic that i worn every singleday and still working like a charm the picture are with some silver and gold polishing cloth is what i used for clean them untill i found something better. i want to know what movement is this it looks like 21j but this watch been very good for 5 years.

Posdata quality is not the best cause i took it with my cellphone one sony erricson 5.0 mp.

dsc00069je.jpg

dsc00071ur.jpg

dsc00072o.jpg

dsc00076ss.jpg

dsc00077b.jpg

turnipz

A seamaster and a rolex combined?

AllergyDoc

My first automatic was an Invicta. I have 3 Invictas. Haven't worn one in a while but they're good watches.

3317703031_868f3ee805_o.jpg

That black one's worth some money as they don't make them anymore. Gotta get it fixed; the stem came out.

GC

The movt in your Invicta Pro Diver is the 8215 Citizen Miyota 21j movt.

here is a link to all the tech info you could ever ask for on that & all Miyota movts: http://www.citizen.co.jp/miyota_mvt/

Speedmaster

you think if buy a replica with 21j will be like the invicta one ? or better ? 5 years is enough and still working fine

Demsey

Nice watches Doc. I see the info-mertials on TV pushing Invictas. Usually the quartz ones tho'. That old Sub hommage you have there is a great watch. They still offer it?

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?b...riance_id=59638

I'm tempted to say; If I had not discovered good replicas I would be wearing one of those. But that's not true. I prolly would have bought a gen Sub by now.

Fucking replicas. The cost effectiveness toward quality is just too strong to make the leap to genuine. It's just a sucker investment. Maybe when the kids are grown. And she's left me. And I'm bored.

Star
Maybe when the kids are grown. And she's left me. And I'm bored.

Perhaps you could speed that process up and do it when the kids leave and she's bored? BTW-The investment into reps could be worse if the rep dealers offered '5 ValuePays'...like the info mercial folks. Think some people have a big collections now...

Edited by Star

AllergyDoc
Nice watches Doc. I see the info-mertials on TV pushing Invictas. Usually the quartz ones tho'. That old Sub hommage you have there is a great watch. They still offer it?

That's the newer model at 43 mm and 21J movement. Mine was 40 mm and ETA 26J. I paid close to $400 for it.

Speedmaster

someone knows a good way to clean little scratch better like caped cod but i never used maybe some of u knows it.

AllergyDoc

Scratches on polished steel surfaces = Cap Cod cloth

Scratches on brushed steel = Scotch Brite pad

Speedmaster

cap cod clth can be used for long time and u know the exact model cause they are like 3 and some with some kind of paste.

Speedmaster

After been so busy i come back here and i happy this still exit this was in my dream everyday and thinking in post and new watches so in 1 month i think i will choose one roliie or one omega let's see who win but before that i need one bezel for this one watch my invicta i always like how it looks like with green bezel my first bezel i bougth from one strange guy i never knew this page exists no i know about this what will be the best way to get a new bezel with the goo quality and lumen and what kind of glue i need to use cause my invicta is no like the rolex that u attach to it i need some info to get my watch working and look fantastic.

dave47

I know that for some, Invicta is a dirty word, and it IS true their Customer Service stinks! (It does.) But, Invictas themselves are pretty decent watches for the money; I know because I have seven; and before I became 'addicted" to reps, I wore them a lot with nary a hiccup. Sure, there have been some crap out there, but that's equally true with our reps and that doesn't stop us from buying them. Just think of Invictas as they are: legit reps. Just my .02.

dave

btw: I have two that Doc has -- the coin edged black ProDiver and the TT Blue/gold Pro. Both times I've worn them, I've either been asked if they were Rolexes or had been mistaken as Rollies.

Edited by dave47

Speedmaster

i need a bezel insert and the best method to glue it.

baddmojo

I also have 2 INVICTA sub homages... the 9937OB black dial/bezel w/ Sellita SW200 26j mvt, and the 8928 TT blue dial/bezel w/SII NH25A 21j mvt... also a Daytona homage, a 9212 w/ Miyota OS20 mvt... and I have a few others as well, the 0982 Excursion and the 1149 SAN III... both are striking watches, and I get compliments everytime I wear them, much more than my reps...

but, I love the classic look of the rollie homages, and they more or less led me here... I figured, if I'm gonna spend $2-300 for a watch that resembles a rollie, I may as well get a little closer to the real thing for the same $$...

schmooze

I'm tempted to say; If I had not discovered good replicas I would be wearing one of those. But that's not true. I prolly would have bought a gen Sub by now.

Fucking replicas. The cost effectiveness toward quality is just too strong to make the leap to genuine. It's just a sucker investment. Maybe when the kids are grown. And she's left me. And I'm bored.

Yep, meeting the customers expectation at a price point.

I've held both a gen DSSD and my Rep DSSD at the same time and I couldn't feel $9700 difference. Maybe if the mafia catch up with me, I'd wish I had the gen DSSD, but my rep does the required 2 metres and the occasional bomb from off the side fence.

I've been buying Citizen Promasters lately and they are value for money.

trailboss99

Don't let Aren hear you saying nice things about Invicta guys :P