Sign in to follow this  
Tanaka89

AP 15400 miyota movement from Saed's?

Tanaka89

Can anyone with knowledge of the AP 15400 miyota movement, please help me understand if the miyota from Saed's is legit? I will really appreciate it brothers.

abubakar

This version is different than pure time _Angus version . I owned of them . I can see the difference in the overall built quality of watch . there is significant price difference on both watch . SEAD version is of 318$ and Angus version is 438 $ .

The dial is much better in Angus version , Screws on bezel are sunken , Strap quality is much better . But SEAD version is value for money . for that money ,it is much better watch . It is up to you which you want to select . if i am you , then i will pay little more and will buy Angus version .

Talking about Miyota movement , they are better now . It keep very good time . Mine both watches are good . I own two dials black and white . White from Angus and Black from SEAD .

Kwt

This version is different than pure time _Angus version . I owned of them . I can see the difference in the overall built quality of watch . there is significant price difference on both watch . SEAD version is of 318$ and Angus version is 438 $ .

The dial is much better in Angus version , Screws on bezel are sunken , Strap quality is much better . But SEAD version is value for money . for that money ,it is much better watch . It is up to you which you want to select . if i am you , then i will pay little more and will buy Angus version .

Talking about Miyota movement , they are better now . It keep very good time . Mine both watches are good . I own two dials black and white . White from Angus and Black from SEAD .

Cheers that was helpful as I was thinking the same thing about these AP's

Tanaka89

Thanks for the help Abu! I already ordered it and the dealer charged me 388. So I got screwed there i got the miyota movement the sead version. Can you post some pics please? And is the quality on sead the braclet and clasp very poor?

Daywatch

Hi, Sead normally sells either very good watches or the quality/price relationship is very good. For that price You will get a good bracelet and clasp (read about oilbath too). There is an undecorated and a decorated Myota. Apart having or not the decoration the movement itself is considered good. Wait for it to arrive and than You can compare. I´d say the most important is to have it working well and well aligned and to have it the thinnest possible which the Myota normally is. The decoration is very nice but as it has a fixed SS bracelet it´s also difficult to see unless it is for pictures. All makers often do mistakes aligning the logo or the markers and it depends on the individual watch how good it is. Maybe You get a really nice one.

Tanaka89

Thanks for the reply posting pics

Tanaka89
aju2ahat.jpguja5avu4.jpg4apatupu.jpgu2ygarug.jpgdagadehy.jpghaqu8eme.jpg