Sign in to follow this  
Tinstar

Pulled The Trigger On DSSD

Tinstar

Okay...after ordering two Rolex reps (Explorer II and Day/Date) from a questionable dealer (before finding this outstanding site), a Rolex Sub from Timeshops, and a Renato from ShopNBC, I decided that I had reached my watch quota for the month. WRONG! I had fallen for the Rolex DSSD and I wanted to get a good quality one since my others were cheapies. After a lot of research, I decided on the one from BK, because I liked the mods that he had made and the watch was getting good reviews. I sent a PM to BK, got off the computer for a while, and when I went back on line, there was a response from BK. Good news...watch was in stock, he is in the USA, pay through Paypal, and he could send me the watch in 1 to 3 days. I had not used Paypal for a while, so after some up dating, I was good to go. Got another message from BK, payment received, watch will be shipped shortly. Wow...that was easy! I feel really good about this purchase. Problem is...no watches yet. The wait is the hardest part!

I fear that my next shopping experience will be looking for a good addiction therapist...I need help! I know one thing for sure...this site is an absolute must for the noob wanting to buy good quality rep watches. I thank everyone for the good education that I have received in this endeavor. Cheers!

greg_r

:rolleyes:

You think you're addicted now? Give it another 6 months. :)

Brightlight

Am I the only one who, on reading the thread title, imagined a DSSD shattering into a thousand pieces as the bullet hit it? What a disappointment to find that was not the reality of the situation.

I pulled the trigger on a rat, now an ex rat, a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:

dingle

great to hear. Pics when it arrives! :D

Tinstar
Am I the only one who, on reading the thread title, imagined a DSSD shattering into a thousand pieces as the bullet hit it? What a disappointment to find that was not the reality of the situation.

I pulled the trigger on a rat, now an ex rat, a couple of weeks ago :thumbsup2:

Ha! Good one Birghtlight...being a gun collector and a shooter, I can appreciate your wit. I have also pulled the trigger on a few things...squirrels in particular. They like to chew on my log cabin. I break out my Henry .22 LR and take them out! Damn rats with bushy tails! Believe me...I will not shoot my new DSSD...I'm an addict, but I ain't stupid! LOL

Luthier

Can't understand, how anyone could kill the helpless animal...

Brightlight
Can't understand, how anyone could kill the helpless animal...

A DSSD is not a helpless animal, it is an abomination in the sight of the Lord, vermin, and frankly shooting is too good for it.

Brightlight

I pulled the trigger on a rat, now an ex rat, a couple of weeks ago :)

Ha! Good one Birghtlight...being a gun collector and a shooter, I can appreciate your wit. I have also pulled the trigger on a few things...squirrels in particular. They like to chew on my log cabin. I break out my Henry .22 LR and take them out! Damn rats with bushy tails! Believe me...I will not shoot my new DSSD...I'm an addict, but I ain't stupid! LOL

Unfortunately our draconian gun laws in the UK and the 'sweet furry defenceless little animals' squad have made shooting squirrels illegal here. Rats are about the only vermin left we can shoot.