Del

hushhush

Sorry for asking, but which TD is the rep from? I have been searching for a red bezel Tudor and have found Toro and watchinternational to have one, but I would love to know who this rep is from. Thanks in advance for your help.

Del

Sorry for asking, but which TD is the rep from? I have been searching for a red bezel Tudor and have found Toro and watchinternational to have one, but I would love to know who this rep is from. Thanks in advance for your help.

Can't remember - I didn't buy the rep anyway.

However, it doesn't matter. Just buy from Toro or WI and ask for the latest version (v2 I believe) - can't go wrong. ;)

(The version in the photoshoot is a v1.)

Chiquita Fanjita

The rep in the photoshoot is a magnificent specimen, but I would say that :lol:

rusky27

Haha aye it is, careful I don't get you pissed at the gtg and make you an offer you can't understand

hushhush

Can't remember - I didn't buy the rep anyway.

However, it doesn't matter. Just buy from Toro or WI and ask for the latest version (v2 I believe) - can't go wrong. ;)

(The version in the photoshoot is a v1.)

Thanks a lot. One final question, A21J and A2813 is the same movement right? I'm new to the rep game so I have been reading a lot, so just wanted to make sure, since Toro is offering A2813 and WI the A21J.

Chiquita Fanjita

Haha aye it is, careful I don't get you pissed at the gtg and make you an offer you can't understand

:lol: I might leave it at home now to be on the safe side :D

Thanks a lot. One final question, A21J and A2813 is the same movement right? I'm new to the rep game so I have been reading a lot, so just wanted to make sure, since Toro is offering A2813 and WI the A21J.

Yip, they are both 21j. 21j is an "umbrella" term for 21 jewel movements which the 2813 falls into ;)

Rusty2801

You know thats its your watch thats in this photoshoot andy??

Chiquita Fanjita

You know thats its your watch thats in this photoshoot andy??

Yip :) Just winding Russ up mate :lol:

Rusty2801

I thought you might have been!!!!

Jayums

Thanks for the effort you have gone to for this.

I think it's fair to say there is more right with this rep than wrong. Both look great.

rusky27
:)

Member X

Great pics - I held what must have been a v1 at the London GTG last year when it had just come out and thought it was amazing quality, so if the v2 fixes what are minor flaws, that will be great :)

Cheers for the pics, Del!

greg_r

A friend has just bought the current rep (v2?) and I have to say that I'm very impressed. Yes, the red collar below the crown is a little too shallow and the dial is still not quite as deep black as it should be, but the build quality is superb. It feels of gen quality.

I will admit I've never really been a fan, thinking of it as 'Just Another Bloody Sub', but having had one on my wrist, I'll admit it's grown on me. A bit. :lol:

Member X

Trying things on is dangerous... :ninja: lol

In my case, I never would have thought the Ploprof would wear small but it does, so I kept them after ordering a couple of cheapies to try! :lol:

greg_r
:coke:

Del

Yup, I tried on the gen and look what happened! :D

Pob

Yup, I tried on the gen and look what happened! :D

I did too :( and now saving money to get it!

rusky27

5206e7a4bceb7ebbc0984350d3c00401.jpg

I did too, but for me there's always next year I guess, I tell myself if I save 250 a month by September I'll get myself one maybe sooner if I approach them at the end of their sales quarter.!!

Scottie

I have the latest version that I purchased from Toro. I think it is amazing. Just one issue I was wondering if anyone knew how to correct? The bezel click at the 12 position locks just a bit before (59 second marker) or just a little after (01 second market). There is a little play so I can get it to line up but not with a click. It requires a click and a slight forwarding of the bezel. If you click it, it goes too far. Seems like a simple adjustment but does anyone know for sure the remedy?

CC-long

wow, i also have bought a red tutor watch at aliexpress . the seller told me this one is with high quality Asian 21J automtatic movement . i check that this is real 1:1 as original.

i like to share some detail to you .

2102783158_757104063.jpg

how do you think about it ? i love'it

by the way ,the seller is good communication and very nice . i recommend.

Del

wow, i also have bought a red tutor watch at aliexpress . the seller told me this one is with high quality Asian 21J automtatic movement . i check that this is real 1:1 as original.

i like to share some detail to you .

how do you think about it ? i love'it

by the way ,the seller is good communication and very nice . i recommend.

Nothing like as good as the version of rep that I used in my photos above. Looks pretty cheap IMO. Sorry.

Jason6168

Thumbs up!

nuvolablue

Hi all. This is my first post. So excited by this forum; I am new to the replica watch scene so hoping to get a lot of tips from the experts. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but can anyone confirm if this V2 by TD Perfect Clones is of the same quality as described by the OP in this thread. Many thanks.

http://www.pf-818.com/tu00111-heritage-black-ssss-blackred-asian-2813-p-16445.html

Edited by nuvolablue

rusky27

It's a little different mate I think the differences are:- longer red crown tube, rose gold hands to match the indexes but generally mismatched lume colour between hands and indexes. Pearl isn't as good as V1 crown and thinner in depth but The engraving is shallower on crown face. I think that's about it that I can tell. I'm changing the insert for a gen one, and also possibly the crown and crystal at some point later on.

nuvolablue
It's a little different mate I think the differences are:- longer red crown tube, rose gold hands to match the indexes but generally mismatched lume colour between hands and indexes. Pearl isn't as good as V1 crown and thinner in depth but The engraving is shallower on crown face. I think that's about it that I can tell. I'm changing the insert for a gen one, and also possibly the crown and crystal at some point later on.

Ok great. Thanks for the detailed response. Do you know where I can purchase a v1 or v2 like the one compared on this thread ? Thanks.