Del

rusky27

I think your best chance of a V1 is member 2 member sales but there long gone from the Trusted dealers you may get a v2 but think it'll be V3 (haven't a clue what the difference that is suspect the hour hand is shorter) best bet is put up a would like to buy or keep watching the m2m or order v3 from a td of your choice:)

Jason6168

I had received my v2 form intime .. Reali near GEN. Anyone got blue black bay for review? I Oso thought of getting it man!

Melonas

awesome review, thanks sir.

any1 have a tudor bbb rep?

when is the v3 coming?

Is the quality different if I buy a v2 from another td or same from both? Same factory?

Cheers,

Genius

when is the v3 coming?

Is the quality different if I buy a v2 from another td or same from both? Same factory?

Cheers,

I already told you which one but you ignore me and post this. You have very much reading to do before you buy

Melonas

when is the v3 coming?

Cheers,

I already told you which one but you ignore me and post this. You have very much reading to do before you buy

you told me where? in the shoutybox? Just saw it bro

Im not yet used to this forum so I don't know where to look for responses yet.

Cheers

nighthawkcoupe

Wow that rep is so close to original.

neeeeecholas

Got my v3 as a daily beater. So sweet. TBH i can't seem to find much difference betwen the v3 pearl and the gen pearl unless you zoom in really close but that would probably be nitpicking. In my honest opinion, the tudor BB is one of the best reps available for the price. Bang for your buck.

yowhitemomma

I agree, i have one as my daily wear....love it

mag8

I've purchased one together with another rep Pelagos, as I was unsure which one would suit me the best.

They are both excellent quality, with the sel fitment as close as it gets. I am not the biggest expert in this, but they both passed the test when shown to some wis friends (omega and rolex owners).

The blue on the bezel is quite unique and typical tudor.

I prefer the Pelagos as not shiny, the titanium gives it more character.

Edited by mag8

hery0609

Great test and pictures!

Hope to buy BB v4.

herdpm

Awesome photos. Guess I have to get a Tudor now.

Hanjishan

Hi guys, this is my favorite Tudor. Been looking about and just wondering if anyone knows the best rep of this on the market now?

Zooha

Whatsupp guys, sorry for the bump. I'm pretty new to reps so I don't really know what differences there are between V1, V2 and V3. I found this rep from Andrew:

http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=228&products_id=17385

Do you guys think there is a better rep then this out there? Or do you think this is the best option to go for (even if you don't care about the price). I don't see any flaws in this rep:rolleyes:

Foz001

Great post.  Awesome watch

EBB
7 minutes ago, Foz001 said:

Great post.  Awesome watch

I'm glad you dug this post up, I can't believe how good the replica looks, In some cases I think the replica looks better.

rollingberries

Nice watch 

CaseyMcGehee

Another tell you missed on this one is the hole in the center, biggest tells though are the pearl and the dial printing.

Monkeyman

reviving a old thread.

Loving the photoshoot. Does anyone have more info on newer rep versions vs the gen?

GingerApple

Ooh, I'd not seen this till now. Great to see them side by side @Del, cheers. Can I ask how different they feel, particularly  the winding/time setting/crown rotation aspect. Night and day?

Del
7 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Ooh, I'd not seen this till now. Great to see them side by side @Del, cheers. Can I ask how different they feel, particularly  the winding/time setting/crown rotation aspect. Night and day?

Honestly, I really can't remember. I don't think there was that much in it otherwise I would probably have mentioned it in my post.

Side by side I'm sure you could pick out the gen but when the rep is on it's own, which it is likely to be almost all of the time, you would be hard pressed to say with confidence that it was a rep.  And this is the V1 so there was a better V2 rep of this model... ;)