Sign in to follow this  
marco_aut

intermediation

marco_aut

i'm in Italy and i would buy a replica watch, but for me it's difficult: maybe someone already know that here in italy the custom is very strict. i already saw that there are some collectors in europe (like Narikaa) but they sell few watches.

I would buy a watch from china collectors but with the difficulties of the custom i need of someone in an other country of europe (in which the custom is not too strict) that act as an intermediary.

who can i contact?

loketje

Have you tried Precious Time or Perfect clones (both in the trusted dealer section ) ?

They ship from the UK.

peter
i'm in Italy and i would buy a replica watch, but for me it's difficult: maybe someone already know that here in italy the custom is very strict. i already saw that there are some collectors in europe (like Narikaa) but they sell few watches.

I would buy a watch from china collectors but with the difficulties of the custom i need of someone in an other country of europe (in which the custom is not too strict) that act as an intermediary.

who can i contact?

Look at the Trusted Dealer. Some are based in Europe.

Ask any of your mates in European countries if they can forward the mail to you.

Try something like this?: http://www.usabox.com/

marco_aut

but these dealers sell good watches like WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo? i see in particular WatchInternational who always sell perfect watches.

i was thinking more to a single person who can act as an intermediary...

greg_r

Your simplest solution is to either buy from Narikaa or to use Perfect Clones, who are very reliable and will transship via the UK for a small extra fee. See the trusted dealer list for Perfect Clones' website

loketje
but these dealers sell good watches like WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo? i see in particular WatchInternational who always sell perfect watches.

i was thinking more to a single person who can act as an intermediary...

The watches are exactly the same, just a little more expensive.

NFleischer

Narikaa and Perfect Clones are both very safe to deal with. Josh @ Perfect Clones probably has the largest selection of watches on the net.

Abit more than Mary, but not much since she charges 4% PayPal fee.

marco_aut

I hope that what you say is true. I informed about the dealers like Narikaa and PerfectClones and their service it's absolutely good. however the service and the products provided by WatchInternational (for example) are good and maybe, in some cases, better.

Well, now i have to find someone in uk who want to act as intermediary: i need of an honest person...if i don't find the solution i will consider dealer like narikaa or perfectclones

marco_aut

is there someone on the forum who want to act as an intermediary for me? :P :D