Sign in to follow this  
wop54

Ordered my first rep...

Hornet
this isn't high end bro.its a bp gmt2

At $388 it's hardly a cheapie is it....

wop54
i was not being funny op asked about his first purchase.its ok and if hes happy that's all that matters imo

No problem, really. All the opinions are welcome. I have read a lot of pos and a few negs re. this watch and in awhile i will have my own opinion. Cheers.

wop54
i was not being funny op asked about his first purchase.its ok and if hes happy that's all that matters imo

No problem, really. All the opinions are welcome. I have read a lot of pos and a few negs re. this watch and in awhile i will have my own opinion. Cheers.

Not too bad, I dare to say.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=81938

MikeAlmighty

Great choice! Although Pepsi is an acquired taste. I prefer Coke!

The description says ceramic bezel so that's what I would expect, especially at this price. Enjoy :)

live1

its not ceramic.the description is wrong.ive had one in my hands.its aluminium painted.but like i said op will enjoy it.and its a good first bu.im assumed u went with swiss movement for the high price.

MikeAlmighty

If that's the case I would not accept this one :noway:

live1

i would not buy swiss from andrew or anyone else because you wont accually get a gen swiss movement,or if you do its an old refurbished one.thsts why we all go for asian 2836.but people have to start somewhere in this hobby

live1

my first rep was the hulk sub c from andew aswell,ceramic lol.it was aluminium painted aswell

MikeAlmighty

I'm not so concerned with the movement but I do like ceramic...and Coke

:coke:

live1

no ceramic pepsi gmt2 has been made yet

wop54

Ceramic and Swiss Eta? Most certainly the rep has neither. My brother has a gen GMT and changed the ceamic bazel with an aluminium bought on the bay for 20 USD, just because liked the colour. I have read on the site of the Swiss Eta that some of the asian copies are very very good. That could be enough, to me. (English is not my first language, sorry if i make mistakes...)

Edited by wop54

live1

you could have ordered the non swiss version on this watch and saved alot of money

MikeAlmighty

Ceramic and Swiss Eta? Most certainly the rep has neither. My brother has a gen GMT and changed the changed the bazel with an aluminium bought on the bay for 20 USD, just because liked the colour. I have read on the site of the Swiss Eta that some of the asian copies are very very good. That could be enough, to me. (English is not my first language, sorry if i make mistakes...)

Well as long as you know what you're getting and you're happy. That's what this hobby is all about :)

Hornet

Ceramic and Swiss Eta? Most certainly the rep has neither. My brother has a gen GMT and changed the changed the bazel with an aluminium bought on the bay for 20 USD, just because liked the colour. I have read on the site of the Swiss Eta that some of the asian copies are very very good. That could be enough, to me. (English is not my first language, sorry if i make mistakes...)

Well as long as you know what you're getting and you're happy. That's what this hobby is all about :)

Yep, enjoy your first rep and may this be the start of something beautiful (and expensive, and time consuming..... :giggle: )

wop54
you could have ordered the non swiss version on this watch and saved alot of money

In case it's an asian copy, probably the more expensive's a better copy, In case it's not ceramic it'll have a better aluminium. :-)

wop54

Arrived this morning and I love it! Andrew provided a great service, thanks.

B43EFAEB-D6B3-4C17-B020-D07B0FD6B651.jpg