Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

3 (used to be) New Rolexes

AllergyDoc

"Transformer" GMT from BK. Bought from another member. Date was aligned way too high in the date window but BK fixed it for free. Also have a black/red bezel that pops on.

TGMT5.jpg

TGMT1.jpg

TGMT2.jpg

TGMT4.jpg

Daytona from Josh. Running at -1 second per day. The red highlights are much more subtle than I thought. Feels high quality.

Tona3.jpg

Tona2.jpg

Tona1.jpg

Tona4.jpg

TT Sub from 20babies (must be a story behind that name). "Maria's Best Watch" model.

TTSub1.jpg

TTSub3.jpg

TTSub2.jpg

Post Note: Still have the GMT and love it. I wear it often. Have the Daytona but she's hit-and-miss. Usually runs all day if I flail my arm about continuously. Sold the Sub. Thought, "Why have it? I pick the FG Sub over it any day."

greg_r

Particularly like the GMT - but that was always one of my favourite Rolexes. Great pics, Doc - good to see 'em again!

bene3

the gmt is great but I really like the two-tone sub, always thought that it looked really nice

KBH

Doc,

That nice Daytona is dying a slow painful death?

That's too bad. I liked that one.

trailboss99

I will get a TT one day when I can afford a good one. The Daytona is a beuat as well. Havn't seen one quite like it.

Col.

Xyphis

The M series TT Blue: Is 20Babies a dealer?

Just looking for one with the lettering on the chapter ring. As usual, Doc, you have a watch I want :)

oscarmadfish

love that blue

AllergyDoc

KBH: the Daytona is still going, sort of. Works one day, works poorly the next. The last time I wore it was a bad day. It stopped running 3 times that day.

Xyphis: 20Babies isn't a dealer as far as I know. This watch was def. used. The date mag was too much and bugged me.