Sign in to follow this  
slkylucifer

Question on movements

slkylucifer

Hi, may I know what is the difference between these 2 movements:

1] Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement

2] Automatic Working Chronograph 7750 Movement, 28800 BPH(working regulator)

I saw these specifications used fto describe the movements while browsing thru the AP watches. Pardon my ignorance... :D

tick tock
Hi, may I know what is the difference between these 2 movements:

1] Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement

2] Automatic Working Chronograph 7750 Movement, 28800 BPH(working regulator)

I saw these specifications used fto describe the movements while browsing thru the AP watches. Pardon my ignorance... :D

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...=A6497+movement

Good Luck!

slkylucifer

Thanks so much for the info, I was looking at the AP watches at Replicamake.com when i happen to see all the AP watches running on Asian Valjoux 7750 chronograph. Do u think i can ask them to replace it with the Swiss Valjoux 7750 instead, i don't mind paying a bit more...

Silverspeed
Thanks so much for the info, I was looking at the AP watches at Replicamake.com when i happen to see all the AP watches running on Asian Valjoux 7750 chronograph. Do u think i can ask them to replace it with the Swiss Valjoux 7750 instead, i don't mind paying a bit more...

There are no AP ROO Chrono's with Swiss 7750. The rep uses a modified Asian 7750, it has extra gears to transfer the running seconds from position 9 to the 12 position.

Be aware that modified 7750 movements can be less reliable than the standard A7750.

tick tock

+1 to SS

Luthier

Sure, if you don't mind to pay around $800+ for the watch with Swiss Valjoux.