Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Breitling Bentley GMT Chronograph

onzenuub

5039386854_8d399caea6_o.jpg

5039386898_5ea595604f_o.jpg5039386940_246773131f_o.jpg

5039387002_62abeb192f_o.jpg

To celebrate Bentley’s launch of the new Continental GT, its most sophisticated coupe, and destined to be a new icon, Breitling for Bentley is taking to the road with an exclusive version of its Bentley GMT chronograph.

Issued in a limited 1000-piece worldwide edition, the Bentley GMT chronograph is distinguished by its flange and rubber strap clad in the famous British Racing Green colour synonymous with the finest English racing cars. Equipped with an ingenious multiple time zone display system, it serves as an international ambassador of the legendary British automobile tradition.

The movement is Breitling Calibre 47B, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC. With 38 jewels it has a 24-hour second time zone with red hand adjustable using a push-piece integrated into the left side of the case.

The case is steel, water resistant to 100 metres with a screw-lock crown. The rotating pinion bezel has a British Racing Green flange carrying the 24-city time zone scale. The dial is black and the strap is British Racing Green or black rubber GMT.

5039387094_442541c57f_b.jpg

greg_r

Man, that's ugly....

firnatine

A real piece of wrist furniture

5039386854_8d399caea6_o.jpg

5039386898_5ea595604f_o.jpg5039386940_246773131f_o.jpg

5039387002_62abeb192f_o.jpg

To celebrate Bentley’s launch of the new Continental GT, its most sophisticated coupe, and destined to be a new icon, Breitling for Bentley is taking to the road with an exclusive version of its Bentley GMT chronograph.

Issued in a limited 1000-piece worldwide edition, the Bentley GMT chronograph is distinguished by its flange and rubber strap clad in the famous British Racing Green colour synonymous with the finest English racing cars. Equipped with an ingenious multiple time zone display system, it serves as an international ambassador of the legendary British automobile tradition.

The movement is Breitling Calibre 47B, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC. With 38 jewels it has a 24-hour second time zone with red hand adjustable using a push-piece integrated into the left side of the case.

The case is steel, water resistant to 100 metres with a screw-lock crown. The rotating pinion bezel has a British Racing Green flange carrying the 24-city time zone scale. The dial is black and the strap is British Racing Green or black rubber GMT.

5039387094_442541c57f_b.jpg

graman

Wow......that thing's bigger than my head!

SubFrog

Santa Clause could wear it for CHRISTMAS!

JoeyB

A very busy dial, maybe a bit more than the Navitimer GMT. I really like the names of the cities around the dial. That makes it easier to use the GMT function than the Rolex where you have to know the +/- hours from GMT, or the Navitimer that you have to take it off and read the caseback if you don't know the offset. But I think my tired old eyes would have trouble reading it. But I do think it's a very good looking watch. I like it. Very nice review, Onze!

Luthier

Fucking Breitling haterzzz.

:lol:

ImWatchingYOU

Dont know about you guys but I like it!

djprone

I love it. Then again, i own a pair of 'cream jeans'