Sign in to follow this  
bigbossa

New Croc from BJSTRAP

bigbossa

Hi all

Just wanted to show off my new strap from BJSTRAP (ridinfool) at Watchuseek

This strap is just gorgeous and its made so well. Brian was very patient with my questions and request and I got exactly what I asked for. His prices are really competitive. He pretty much offers a bespoke service . Highly recommended

p1000866h.jpg

p1000874h.jpg

memo0001n.jpg

p1000857.jpg

p1000858s.jpg

KeNnY

I love the strap, what was it cost ?

bigbossa
I love the strap, what was it cost ?

This one was $75 ..incredible price

KeNnY

OMG ONLY ???? Where is the link ! I want it also ! ;)

mulder

Geez Kenny what pay packet are you up to now? The fourth or fifth one in advance?

KeNnY

well I am awaiting money to come ;) so I am adding things to my cart :blush: then again, there will be no money for some time... Want to buy 2 watches, and I was looking for some thick croco strap, and this price is unbeatable

madcatlancelot

Wow great value for a croc strap, and very nicely done too!

KeNnY

thank you very much.. Is he from Europe ? Really nice strap, I would like to buy it for my White Parnis homage ;)

bigbossa
thank you very much.. Is he from Europe ? Really nice strap, I would like to buy it for my White Parnis homage ;)

He is in the US but will happily ship to you no worries :blush:

KeNnY

that is great ! ;) I will sent him a mail.. he has got really great prices... thank you very much for your post, my search for croco thick strap has ended :blush:

greg_r

Be careful about shipping croc and other exotic skins into Europe. There's a high likelihood that it will be confiscated at customs.

Akira
that is great ! :huh: I will sent him a mail.. he has got really great prices... thank you very much for your post, my search for croco thick strap has ended :D

hey kenny have you ever asked bob bean to make you a strap?

hes a great artist too

maybe check him out

dingle
Be careful about shipping croc and other exotic skins into Europe. There's a high likelihood that it will be confiscated at customs.

+1....I had 2 of them confiscated.

The strap does look nice :huh:

bigbossa

Really ! I guess I was lucky then :huh:

bigbossa
that is great ! :huh: I will sent him a mail.. he has got really great prices... thank you very much for your post, my search for croco thick strap has ended :D

Yes it has but he is still making them PM me for his email

KeNnY
hey kenny have you ever asked bob bean to make you a strap?

hes a great artist too

maybe check him out

Akira I have checked bobs straps, but don't know the price for them. Never asked him.. But I am also in search for black leather and orange stiching, so if he will have better price, so sooner or later I will check him out also :huh: I think I was afraid that his straps cost 100USD and more (the quality was amazing). Really I had a lot of mess now, checked many many many creators of the straps. My price range is around 50USD for the strap with buckle. And the strap should be around 4mm to 5 mm thick - cow leather. I had received an strap from USA in classic envelope (Big Gator), and with no problem. Our customs check only big packages, not envelopes. I wonder how they figure it out, that it is real croco skin and not imitation ? It smells like Lacoste ? (never had real croco skin in my hands) :D

btw as you said, not to inport croco skins to europe, so when I will buy an real U-BOAT watch with croco skin on it from Italy, my customs will confiscate it also?

1_klean_watch

I'm for buying my two straps from this dealer...Thanks for hook up!!