Sign in to follow this  
peter

Watches in Movies

wat44

anyone know Sheldon's and Leonard's watches in Big Bang Theory?

wat44

"If you have access to the episodes a good place to see the wristwatch is in Episode 9 at 16minutes 54seconds to 17minutes 15seconds. I believe this provides the best overall view of the watch as it is clearly visible almost all of the time."

from a google search

Conex

Steve McQueen watches,my absolute hero. Submariner/No date/200m/Dome Plexi in The Hunter (he was seen wearing this alot out of work,not an Explorer like Rolex tried to promote) and of course the Tag Monaco in Le Mans. This man had style.You can't really beat his sage MA1 and Submariner look in The Hunter or the Navy Baracuta and Persols in Thomas Crown.Still current,style guru.I could go on!!!!!

andygt
guess the watch...

In this video i have no idea about the watch... when he is wearing the blk shirt I believe it's a Omega PO (IMO the bracelet is the giveaway)

but in the film Tropic Thunder Les Grossman wears a Panerai. I'm sure of it!

What else would a movie exec wear?

It a PAM 63 I believe :Whistle:

andygt

Fucking hell wat, you are like a stuck record. That watch is a 44mm Panerai as I told you before and even posted better pictures of the thing.

Demsey
Cool. I can just plagarise that website and appear very knowledgeable on this forum

Well, there you go then! The secret revealed. Not bad for a 72 post Noob! :Whistle:

Googling 'artificial intelligence' is how it's done here. What? You think 'JoeyB' read all that crap in a book while at War College?

Please.