Sign in to follow this  
cogwatch

I'm Wearing a Very Special Watch Today!!

gtwc

Both watch & strap are stunning.

Congratulations on your choice.

Wear 'em in good health.

:giggle:

Chrisby

Hmm okay cogwatch, what you need to do is look into my eyes... Don't look around my eyes... Look in to my eyes... My eyes.

Okay you're under.

When you wake you will want to give Chris this watch, in fact not only give it him you'll also offer to pay shipping and next day delivery.

Okay you're back.

Awesome combo... That strap is truly magnificent Jon!

cogwatch

Hmm okay cogwatch, what you need to do is look into my eyes... Don't look around my eyes... Look in to my eyes... My eyes.

Okay you're under.

When you wake you will want to give Chris this watch, in fact not only give it him you'll also offer to pay shipping and next day delivery.

Okay you're back.

Hey Chrisby. How's it going? Hey, for some reason I feel compelled to get your address. Can you PM me with that info.

I also feel compelled to quit smoking. And I don't even smoke. Do you know what that's all about?

Thanks,

Cog :stars:

Chrisby

Okay you're under.

Okay you're back.

Hey Chrisby. How's it going? Hey, for some reason I feel compelled to get your address. Can you PM me with that info.

I also feel compelled to quit smoking. And I don't even smoke. Do you know what that's all about?

Thanks,

Cog :stars:

:rofl:

Don't know anything about it... PM sent! :giggle:

That really is a fantastic combo!

FuzzyCoyote

Can't wait to get my pics up when the strap I ordered a while back for my 243 arrives.

If it looks half as good as this does I will be a very happy man!

plankton

I bought another one of these because of your post!!! 243 bro.

cogwatch

I bought another one of these because of your post!!! 243 bro.

Haha. You're welcome, I love to help other people spend money!!

shooboo

Wow great combo. Mr bond knows im a big fan of his work. Since getting his straps i dont buy from anyone else.good work cog and jon! Beautiful watch and strap

PhillyRock

This is such, that if that were a gen Pam, you could ask $25k and not look silly doing so. You've paired history and nostalgia, style and design, function and purpose, reality and fantasy. A master piece was created when everything here was partnered and came together. When I first read your post, I was speechless as I looked thru the photos for a second and third time.

I seriously am still lacking the correct words to express my jealousy, applause, admiration and inspiration. That is a watch I couldn't ever get rid of.

Ill say it again, "You've created a Master Piece".

cogwatch
This is such, that if that were a gen Pam, you could ask $25k and not look silly doing so. You've paired history and nostalgia, style and design, function and purpose, reality and fantasy. A master piece was created when everything here was partnered and came together. When I first read your post, I was speechless as I looked thru the photos for a second and third time.

I seriously am still lacking the correct words to express my jealousy, applause, admiration and inspiration. That is a watch I couldn't ever get rid of.

Ill say it again, "You've created a Master Piece".

Thanks PhillyRock, I think you've captured the essence in words as well as could possibly be captured!! The watch on it's original rubber strap was awesome. Paired with the new strap, as you said, I can't quite find the right words to express. Really, incredibly, fucking awesome. Nope, still not even close!!

graman

Wow!!!! That's awesome!

regardt7

Damn! I have never been a PAM fan but bloody hell that combination just looks so damn nice!!!! I am even considering getting a gen Pam now! Love the history behind the leather for the strap as we'll.

RocK3T

Simply stunning.

It's crazy that before I joined up here and done some reading, I had no idea what a Panerai was. Wear it well, my friend.

Mystery Shopper

Does the strap change sides half way through the day? :D

Just kidding of course- terrific combo.

cogwatch
Does the strap change sides half way through the day? :D

Just kidding of course- terrific combo.

Actually it changes sides at midnight with the date change :-)

DR3M3L

This is the 4th time I look at this thread..... Daaaaaammmnnnnnnnnn

Still in love, jealous as fuck I am! :rofl: