Sign in to follow this  
newonmars

BK or TC? Battle of the super-reps!

Kcore

Where's Tits?!?!

:shitstir:

he's hating people :giggle:

Exactly! Also, I like your use of the word "curmudgeon". I fancy myself a misanthropic curmudgeon as well. :angry:

;)

Young whale, I think you have a social disease!

machiavegli

Let's derail this again!

Given that "who has the best sub" is such a popular question...

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say it for the very first time: Snub the Sub!

OP, there's so much cooler stuff out there!!!! It just looks dated (even in no-date form lol) super old and conservative. It says expensive but not "connoisseur" by any means... As one of the most common Swiss $$$ gens, and definitely the most run of the mill rep, it's just too damn common and dull at that. According to Forbes in 2012, 51% of the replica market is Rolex. No one looking at yours will notice the extra time you spent sourcing a better rep than they have.

The longer I do this the more I enjoy my imperfect but monstrously cool Ulysse Nardins and other more fun watches. Go to westime at your mall and see what really fits your personality.

PS loved that $70 car sidetrack (not by OP) & resulting comments, you guys are f**ing funny as hell :D

-Mach

wdev

Quit school, get a job, buy both :lol:

If not, then read back post # 16, soundest advice you can get

AKADanTheMan

hilarious

cansler1846

this post was extremely entertaining ! hahaha you guys are fucking hilarious

black263

Holy necropost Batman. A noob's been reading something older than yesterday.

black263

this post was extremely entertaining ! hahaha you guys are fucking hilarious

Sadly, we had to stop. Hilarious, bless her, got a dose of claps. Now we're fucking Brilliant. She's a real goer.

tribal

TC what else!

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

vinnychase1

TC's are nice watches, also consider that once they are posted on M2M they keep their resale value and sell fast.

capricho

The day I got my TC V6 I took it to a local watch smith to get it sized for my wrist and within three minutes he called it out as a rep. The tell was the lack of a serial number on the case. Once the bracelet is removed it's rather obvious. Other than that it's very accurate. I eventually installed a gen insert which I recommend as TC's insert is a bit off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member X

The day I got my TC V6 I took it to a local watch smith to get it sized for my wrist and within three minutes he called it out as a rep. The tell was the lack of a serial number on the case. Once the bracelet is removed it's rather obvious. Other than that it's very accurate. I eventually installed a gen insert which I recommend as TC's insert is a bit off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it takes a watchsmith who works on Gens three minutes to work out if a TC sub is a rep or not, and then only by removing the bracelet, I think it's safe to say that you won't get called out with it on the wrist ;)

lovetrading

TC sub is THE BEST period

black263

TC sub is THE BEST period

They don't really compete. Look at the offerings and depending on the model, you often have no choice to make.

RepC

TC v7