Sign in to follow this  
NoF

WatchPond

NoF

I had a bad experience with http://www.watchpond.com/

I ordered from them Oris 676.7603.40.54.MB, but received Oris 678.7598.71.84. Before payment i sent them photo of 676.7603.40.54.MB, to be sure, that they will send me same watches I want. After I received 678.7598.71.84, I asked them what they think about this situation, but reply was "sorry, i am not at company these days. i will check? you and tell you the answear tomorrow. " During next month i wrote them , that if they don't have 676.7603.40.54.MB, then i am ready to change this watches with another one, because i don't like 678.7598.71.84.

But they have not replied.

KBH

Well, look at the bright side. At least you got a watch that apparently works. There are a million scam sites out there. Check our trusted dealers list and you'll find a great group of legitimate dealers.

Oh yeah, the link you posted no longer works. I think they've moved on. Where did you find this Watchpond group?

Edit: I see the link's working now.

greg_r

Sorry to hear you've had problems. Unfortunately there are a LOT of scammers out there and it seems that you've found one of them. At least you've received something - which means you've done better than some of us.

Try one of our trusted dealers for your next purchase - you'll have a MUCH better experience. Welcome to RWG! :thumbsup2:

mulder

Its easy to see why people get ripped off. Flashy well put together web site looks legit. Some nice watches I have not seen anywhere else before and good photos.

David

samc53

a china based company.not too good.

Tinstar

Well, I'm a noob myself...but what I have learned is this...they ARE China based companies. Some have poor to no quality control...some lie (believe it or not)...some will send you whatever they want, no matter what you ordered...and others will never send you anything at all...poof...they are gone! The good news is this...the one's listed on this forum as trusted companies are the best of the best. That is my opinion, not just based on what the people have said here...but from actual experience. I am still waiting for two watches that I ordered from a company that I found on my own, before finding this forum. I ordered two other watches from two of the approved/trusted companies on this forum, and guess what...I am wearing them! Lesson learned and going forward. Best of luck.