Sign in to follow this  
RWGadmin

New board feature

iabounty
Following a suggestion from Col, we now have a 'recent topics' box on the forum main index. It's intended to give an 'at a glance' listing of the 5 most recent active topics. We could set it to a higher number, but that would end up pushing a lot of content further down the page, so I figured that 5 was a reasonable compromise.

Don't forget the 'View New Posts' link in the menu bar, though - that continues to be the best way of listing all new posts since your last visit.

If you like the new feature, all plaudits, money, beer, offers of sex etc are welcome.

If you hate it, blame Col

:notworthy:

I think it works just fine. I forgot to give you my opinion in my last post as I spilled Miller Highlife all over my keyboard............ Pisses me off...

JohnG

I think we should have another box for the five OLDEST posts.

alphakazi

and another one strictly for John's posts and a larger one for live streaming video of onze's girlfriend's bed cam

JohnG
and another one strictly for John's posts and a larger one for live streaming video of onze's boyfriend's bus station toilet cam.

fixed

onzenuub
and another one strictly for John's posts and a larger one for live streaming video of onze's girlfriend's bed cam

You'd wish :blink:

JohnG
and another one strictly for John's posts and a larger one for live streaming video of onze's boyfriend's bus station toilet cam

I wish :gunbandana:

fixed