Sign in to follow this  
kiikasi

What do you guys do for a living?

Jooost

Junior Account Manager (which is a difficult name for salesman) of software for Logistical companies. Got no kids, but who has the time when they are 24 for that crap haha!

Hobbies that costs money beside watches are visiting friends in the UK, where I lived for 3 years, and going to music festivals (a lot of money goes into that one....)

tonysoprano211

Waste management consultant - and also capo of the familia.

We've been doing our thing for generations.

:B):

Edited by tonysoprano211

Paparolf

For my sins over the last 20 years Manufacture and supplying flight cases to all and sundry.

Bncrpt

Haha, I have no kids but am engaged with a wedding planned for May next year, including the honeymoon it's coming in at £25,000, still buying reps though, I can't help it! It helps me forget that with the money I'm spending on our wedding I could be buying several very nice gens, or at least one Patek!!

DC

Damn man!! Im in similar circumstances..engaged with 1 daughter..and my wedding is May next yr also....but nothing like your shindig by sounds of things!!:) Ive justified a couple of watches by stating one was for the wedding and having her pay for another as engagement watch;) why should they get all the trinkets i say!!lol

Chavezzito

I´m Hugo Chavez oldest son...keeping beausy antagonising USA

kennycoder

I convert oxygen into co2 for a living

mark8111

I drive these for a living.. Heading towards retiring real soon.. Kids grown up, no mortgage and 3 cars bought and paid for

imagejpg1_zpsfcc8a6f4.jpg

Rower

I work for the Illuminati.

Here is how you get to our website... Illuminati backwards = itanimulli add the .com

http://itanimulli.com

Edited by Rower

skoint

Removed in case people get a tad concerned

:giggle:

Castiel

Well,

Time consuming work :( IT Manager in SAP basis and infrastructure business. No kids, just angry girlfriend who likes watch like MK or LV and similar shinny "garbage" :D:D

among others I collect sealed limited editions of Absolut Vodka. Pretty expensive sometimes as well as watch :)

Porter21

Government slave / data analyst

I calculate facility maintenance costs for every building on a government base and then decide which buildings we should fix or tear down and what projects should be done on what buildings ;)

dodgydave

I've recently retrained and am now a sign riter.........

This is genius :beer2:

Seand83
I really wanted to be the Don King of professional Midget Wrestling, but it just wasn't in the cards...

I am a Director of National Accounts for a large Consumer Package goods company. Married, got an ex wife, 4 kids in total, 1 in college, 2 in high school, and one in diapers. My hobbies are my escape...

I tried to get into the Midget Wrestling business but I kept losing my workers.

Seand83

Project Manager for the plumbing division of a Construction company.

greg_r

saggar maker's bottom knocker...

:Whistle:

I actually know what that means! Potteries lad are we?

Um. Actually no. :lol:

parisianshut

i am in the event business, trade show organiser and creator

i created two trade shows in morocco and algeria, for REED EXHIBITIONS and managed them for 5 years.

Trüffi

working for an online media company, sales division member called senior key account manager ;)

bill90

Studying civil engineering while at my free time i m rockin' with my guitar and my band at concerts ...And also workin' as a barista at a caffe-bar...And lots of other stuff doing as a hobby,till i get my degree and get the hell out of my country!

N.Rico
:Drinking2::maty:

black263

Took early retarment a few years back, so now I'm officially retard. Need you guys to keep working to fund my pension. Volunteer with St John Ambulance, and going to collect a 750hours certificate for last year.

Simms

Took early retarment a few years back, so now I'm officially retired. Need you guys to keep working to fund my pension. Volunteer with St John Ambulance, and going to collect a 750hours certificate for last year.

Fixed it! :giggle:

dalboy

I'm a Bouncer for Mothercare !

Dal.

Soopah Spy

I could tell you, but then we'd BOTH be looking over our shoulders for drones... ;)

Edited by Soopah Spy

_DC_
I could tell you, but then we'd BOTH be looking over our shoulders for drones... ;)

Epic fail, you put your job title in your username!

Does this mean we ALL have to watch for drones?!

DC

knotin1

Director of Sales at the American Light & Fixture Company, Shower Curtain Ring Division.

Edited by knotin1