Sign in to follow this  
Gazzla

Excuses people give for not wearing a watch...

ag69

Each their own. Not everyone cares for watches like we do. I bet the people you talked to fancy something else and wonder why you don't have it or wear it.

kennycoder

My girlfriend refused to wear a watch for like tree years. I was constantly insisting on it and asking her to tell me what she thinks of this and that. No luck until I received a sub (v4) that was for my friend. She saw the watch and asked to try it out all of the sudden. Long story short, my my friend has to wait for the next one now... She totally fell in love with it and uses it all the time now. I thought her gears has shifted, but no.. she did find her watch.

I think it's a matter of finding a piece that you really like. Even if you are not into wearing the watch, you might have one for some occasions.

Kleen™

For me; wearing a watch has nothing to do with knowing what time it is. That would be merely a fortunate side-benefit...

Nnilswerdna

in between reps....

Genius

I sold all mine on M2M then sent all the money to a non TD.........

rusty peters

I've got and older work colleague who says he doesn't wear a watch as he doesn't want to be controlled by time..... my reply has always been, wearing a nice watch isn't about telling the time. It's a about the beauty of the design and the engineering that goes into making it.

I hope you replied with "FU Hippie!"

kennycoder

:)

ccrsvo

Was never a watch wearer, until I got here. After 8 months of wearing watches, I got used to it. Was in a hurry this morning and forgot it, feel like I'm missing a piece of clothing.

Stuvetjee

I actually always check time on my watch and never on my phone :P

Genius

Was never a watch wearer, until I got here. After 8 months of wearing watches, I got used to it. Was in a hurry this morning and forgot it, feel like I'm missing a piece of clothing.

I know what you mean I feel naked if I go out without a watch. Used to go out with 2 on but stopped that silliness now.

Hornet

I know what you mean I feel naked if I go out without a watch. Used to go out with 2 on but stopped that silliness now.

I also feel naked without a watch and even more so if I've forgotten to put my trousers on....

Genius

I also feel naked without a watch and even more so if I've forgotten to put my trousers on....

Forgetting the trousers is one thing its when you start forgetting the underpants too that the neighbours start getting upset :giggle:

Hornet

Forgetting the trousers is one thing its when you start forgetting the underpants too that the neighbours start getting upset :giggle:

Worse at work....

BC1221

some people just dont care for watches.. *shrug

ive always had skinny wrists and it felt skinnier without a watch so ive always worn a watch.

it would be weird not to have one on.

the only times im not wearing one is in the shower or to sleep.

masmannan

This is my go to watch. And its never wrong.

late-wrist-watch-tattoo_zpse0a8f778.jpg

Hornet
This is my go to watch. And its never wrong.

late-wrist-watch-tattoo_zpse0a8f778.jpg

Quartz?

BentleySharp

I don't think anyone needs an excuse not to wear a watch. Like a few people have said already, some people just don't like to wear a watch. That's ok too. When I was younger I didn't ever wear a watch. I just didn't care to have anything strapped around my wrist. Not to mention, when I was younger I led a much more haphazard and reckless lifestyle and I probably would have broke any watch I would have worn.

But now that I'm a little older, I have grown to enjoy some of the finer things in life, and I can appreciate the craftsmanship of, and style that a fine timepiece can provide.

nofitstate

I've got and older work colleague who says he doesn't wear a watch as he doesn't want to be controlled by time..... my reply has always been, wearing a nice watch isn't about telling the time. It's a about the beauty of the design and the engineering that goes into making it.

I hope you replied with "FU Hippie!"

Something like that lol!

Not That Rich

Some people are watch wearers, others aren't.

Some people wear tampons too. Need help changing yours OP? :D

:giggle:

N.Rico

i got my first watch from my Dad in my 10 years old birthday present ,since then the first thing i do in the morning is get my watch , my father told me a man with out a watch is not a responsible person .

i have never check the time in my iphone .

dalboy

My stepson refuses to wear a watch - despite having given him a DSSD... He prefers to rely on his phone... I blame myself, really - what did I do wrong? :dunno:

:lol:

Can I be your stepson?

I'd like a Omega speedmaster moon watch please Dad.....

Bad idea Bill.

Here's a Family shot of the Stepson ..

marklesterasolivertwist.jpg

N.Rico

My stepson refuses to wear a watch - despite having given him a DSSD... He prefers to rely on his phone... I blame myself, really - what did I do wrong? :dunno:

Can I be your stepson?

Bad idea Bill.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kennycoder

I got my first watch when I was 10 too. Was casio illuminator something something model. Dual timezone and stuff. Funny thing, it still works 18 years after and only on a third battery. Quite impressive considering that it was treated as shit. And yea, a man without a watch is not a responsible man ^^

i got my first watch from my Dad in my 10 years old birthday present ,since then the first thing i do in the morning is get my watch , my father told me a man with out a watch is not a responsible person .

i have never check the time in my iphone .

Hornet

Can I be your stepson?

Bad idea Bill.

Diet and a speedy, sounds OK to me Dal....

dalboy

Can I be your stepson?

Bad idea Bill.

Diet and a speedy, sounds OK to me Dal....

You Mad ?

Have you seen a copy of the Dining room Rules ..

062%20Workhouse%20Food%20Rules.jpg

And the food " Sucks "

workhousefood.JPG