hotbird90

noobwatch.com

apkuaia

I bought a BP Asian for US$188, 10 buck discount with free shipment from China_Shen Zhen. QC photo provided before air ship-EMS which took 4 days to reach me. Not sure how to upload the photo for guys to judge.

chrish8

what an idiot

I don't "bother" with other sites. I accidentally discovered it and it got me curious because it doesn't quite look like your average scam watch site.

Now, if you don't have anything smart to say, which you obviously don't, don't BOTHER answering my topic.

vllyk

Hi Guys,

I know this is my 2nd post and i actually place an order on the website's Noob V5 Date submariner before coming across this forum.

My watch arrived 2 days ago and honestly, aside from some minor clasp and link issue, i am rather pleased with the watch.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vincent Ling

greg_r

You got lucky (although you may have paid well over the odds for it(. Lots of people have been less fortunate. Stick to the trusted dealers.

dennisaston

Stick to TD'a and you'll have some support when things go wrong. Inevitably they will.

coolmani

Hey guys, has anyone dealt with this guy Tony?

I tried to find some feedback, but no luck.

TONY HUANG BOLUN.

greg_r

Hey guys, has anyone dealt with this guy Tony?

I tried to find some feedback, but no luck.

TONY HUANG BOLUN.

STICK TO THE TRUSTED DEALERS!

RichardMiami

This is a link to the OFFICIAL, CERTIFIED, KOSHER FOR PASSOVER Trusted Dealer list: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Go to the Trusted Dealer list

Go directly to the Trusted Dealer list

Do not pass Go

Do not collect $200

dennisaston
This is a link to the OFFICIAL, CERTIFIED, KOSHER FOR PASSOVER Trusted Dealer list: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Go to the Trusted Dealer list

Go directly to the Trusted Dealer listu

Do not pass Go

Do not collect $200

Haha very good

mrgoodlife

i would always recommend ryan or sead. happy with them and need no one else haha

copperfront

Sorry to necropost this thread, but I'd rather not start my own with the same topic. (also first post here. woo)

I made a purchase with noobwatch.com a few days ago prior to finding this forum. I now realize this may have been a mistake. Has anyone actually had a successful transaction with this "Tony" fella?

What is the best way to handle my purchase. I was directed to make a CC payment through DHGate.com and my payment, indeed, cleared. What would you do in my situation? This is my first Rep purchase (v6 sub) and I don't want to get burned. I'm located in Toronto, Canada if that makes any difference whatsoever.

Thanks folks!

loewenzahn

I made a purchase with noobwatch.com a few days ago prior to finding this forum.

Once the same happened to me. Though you don't have to worry. Okay, he's not a TD on any forum but is reliable and not different in any way from other dealers.

You'll get the usual QC images from him.

N.B.: when I had a small problem with the watch shortly after I got it he took care, let it repair and sent it back without asking for any (shipment - ) fee.

black263

Tony may well be a reliable dealer. However, if something goes wrong, you can get no help from the moderators, as they have no power over any dealer not a part of this site.

All trusted dealers have to start somewhere. Someone has to take the leap into the dark, and find a seller who delivers the goods at a fair price. Being a sad git, I'm not prepared to be the one to put my cash on the line to find out if dealer is a scam or not. I let others lose their money on the crap websites, so that they can eventually find that golden dealer worthy of TD status. So please, do me a favour. Buy from Tony, and report back. That way, we can get information, while only risking your wallet, and not ours. No brainer for me.

copperfront

I made a purchase with noobwatch.com a few days ago prior to finding this forum.

Once the same happened to me. Though you don't have to worry. Okay, he's not a TD on any forum but is reliable and not different in any way from other dealers.

You'll get the usual QC images from him.

N.B.: when I had a small problem with the watch shortly after I got it he took care, let it repair and sent it back without asking for any (shipment - ) fee.

Tony may well be a reliable dealer. However, if something goes wrong, you can get no help from the moderators, as they have no power over any dealer not a part of this site.

All trusted dealers have to start somewhere. Someone has to take the leap into the dark, and find a seller who delivers the goods at a fair price. Being a sad git, I'm not prepared to be the one to put my cash on the line to find out if dealer is a scam or not. I let others lose their money on the crap websites, so that they can eventually find that golden dealer worthy of TD status. So please, do me a favour. Buy from Tony, and report back. That way, we can get information, while only risking your wallet, and not ours. No brainer for me.

Well gentlemen, I guess I (involuntarily) volunteered to be the guinea pig for this dealer. As a new member to the forum, I suppose it is my duty to write a formal review on these boards when my transaction is complete, good or bad. Wish me luck!

copperfront

So today I received my QC pictures from the dealer at noobwatch.com. It seems as though the watch pictured is NOT a v6 noob sub like I had ordered. From all the images of others' v6 subs, the one in my QC photos looks off. The crown logo is way wrong, the dial printing is fat and chunky, the hour hand is short and fat, the second hand's lume dot seems off, the datewheel alignment is all kinds of messy, and the bracelet clasp seems off as well. Maybe you guys can have a peek and tell me what you think. Is this a v6? If so, it's not up the standard of quality i've seen elsewhere.

Admin Edit: QC pics not allowed - even from scammers. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=14317

Thanks guys. More to follow.

WatchDog21
So today I received my QC pictures from the dealer at noobwatch.com. It seems as though the watch pictured is NOT a v6 noob sub like I had ordered. From all the images of others' v6 subs, the one in my QC photos looks off. The crown logo is way wrong, the dial printing is fat and chunky, the hour hand is short and fat, the second hand's lume dot seems off, the datewheel alignment is all kinds of messy, and the bracelet clasp seems off as well. Maybe you guys can have a peek and tell me what you think. Is this a v6? If so, it's not up the standard of quality i've seen elsewhere. http://imgur.com/a/LSuKY Thanks guys. More to follow.

Why did you not just stick with one of the TD's here. You do realize you are on your own with that site correct? Take a few minutes to read how to post pics, its easy!

JSJ
So today I received my QC pictures from the dealer at noobwatch.com. It seems as though the watch pictured is NOT a v6 noob sub like I had ordered. From all the images of others' v6 subs, the one in my QC photos looks off. The crown logo is way wrong, the dial printing is fat and chunky, the hour hand is short and fat, the second hand's lume dot seems off, the datewheel alignment is all kinds of messy, and the bracelet clasp seems off as well. Maybe you guys can have a peek and tell me what you think. Is this a v6? If so, it's not up the standard of quality i've seen elsewhere. http://imgur.com/a/LSuKY Thanks guys. More to follow.

Why did you not just stick with one of the TD's here. You do realize you are on your own with that site correct? Take a few minutes to read how to post pics, its easy!

He said he ordered before finding this place.

Good luck and I hope it is at least OK.

WatchDog21
He said he ordered before finding this place. Good luck and I hope it is at least OK.

Ah, I just saw a 2yr old post come to life so didn't bother reading backwards. Cross your fingers copeprfront!

copperfront

Thanks. I'm sure visa will have my back in the worst case.

black263

Should be interesting. I bought an illegal, counterfeit item, using my CC in contravention of the terms and conditions of use, and I'm not happy with the quality. Can I have my money back?

copperfront

Should be interesting. I bought an illegal, counterfeit item, using my CC in contravention of the terms and conditions of use, and I'm not happy with the quality. Can I have my money back?

I was lead astray and did not realize that what I was buying was indeed counterfeit. I was scammed.

I'm sure that would work. Visa loves me.

neeeeecholas

Well good luck mate. I think this is the story that most of us share before finding a forum like this. My first rep was a 300 odd pound submariner w a "Swiss eta" soon after I found RWI, and members told me that what I had was nowhere near a Swiss eta. I submitted this to the website (non-td) and they told me they'd give me a 15 usd discount on the next watch as "they value me as a customer". Needless to say, I told them to shove the discount up their ***

copperfront

Little update. The dealer sent me QC pics and the watch was sub par for a supposed V6. I contacted the dealer and let him know how I felt about it when compared to his sample images he sent me and the images on his site in contrast to the QC photos. He suggested the one I'm after is a V6s but I'd have to pay him more money. I've contacted him back and told him I'm no longer interested and require a refund on my transaction.

Will post updates with response to my request. Fingers crossed I don't have to go to DHGate or, god forbid, Visa to complain.

onionbag
:daffy:

andyboy

Little update. The dealer sent me QC pics and the watch was sub par for a supposed V6. I contacted the dealer and let him know how I felt about it when compared to his sample images he sent me and the images on his site in contrast to the QC photos. He suggested the one I'm after is a V6s but I'd have to pay him more money. I've contacted him back and told him I'm no longer interested and require a refund on my transaction.

Will post updates with response to my request. Fingers crossed I don't have to go to DHGate or, god forbid, Visa to complain.

your post makes me think you don`t know how this place works so I suggest you read up on the pinned topics in the new members section.

1 You do your research first before you commit to buy.

2 If you have a problem with a trusted dealer that you cannot resolve then you contact a moderator for advice/assistance

3 If you do a Paypal dispute, chargeback or similar without moderator approval you will get booted out the door.

EDIT

just realised it was with noobwatch.com who are not a TD.