hotbird90

noobwatch.com

copperfront

Little update. The dealer sent me QC pics and the watch was sub par for a supposed V6. I contacted the dealer and let him know how I felt about it when compared to his sample images he sent me and the images on his site in contrast to the QC photos. He suggested the one I'm after is a V6s but I'd have to pay him more money. I've contacted him back and told him I'm no longer interested and require a refund on my transaction.

Will post updates with response to my request. Fingers crossed I don't have to go to DHGate or, god forbid, Visa to complain.

1 You do your research first before you commit to buy.

EDIT

just realised it was with noobwatch.com who are not a TD.

I read the new members section and have started to get the feel for things around here. I wish I found this board a few days before I did and I wouldn't be in this situation.

Alas, I am, so I figured I would make use and write my experience with Noobwatch.com which currently, I do NOT reccomend:

I have not heard back from the dealer so I sent my last email to him this morning with an ultimatum. Either he responds to my refund request through the purchasing website, or I go to my credit union and file for a request for reversal on my transaction.

I will have my final update within 3 days

Joewatch2112

I'm completely so new to this but I've got to start somewhere! I'm also looking into this Tony from noobwatch but by mistake.I thought I was sending a request to [email protected] but somehow I got a response from [email protected] who turned out to be noobwatch who's site looks identical to davidsenhomage site which has the Gmail.com but the noobwatch is all rolex reps. Sounds confusing I know but can I get some help here? Joe

black263

I'm completely so new to this but I've got to start somewhere! I'm also looking into this Tony from noobwatch but by mistake.I thought I was sending a request to [email protected] but somehow I got a response from [email protected] who turned out to be noobwatch who's site looks identical to davidsenhomage site which has the Gmail.com but the noobwatch is all rolex reps. Sounds confusing I know but can I get some help here? Joe

Don't know about getting help, but you sure fuckin need some.!!

Joewatch2112

Never mind I just read a post above mine and I won't be dealing with tony chow! Does anybody know if [email protected] the same as contacting DSN? , it's the one email address I have from a Davidsen Hommage site with pam reps. Thanks

the_frenchman
75264612-6DE3-4DC1-B701-94AA4DF3578A_zpsrovoh8nn.gif

Joewatch2112

Okay , I've read the new members start here and thank you for pointing that out. I'm completely new to forums and have no idea what I'm doing but I'll learn and as for needing fuckin help , I thought that was part of being a member of a forum. Do like the list of TD"s!

JSJ
Okay , I've read the new members start here and thank you for pointing that out. I'm completely new to forums and have no idea what I'm doing but I'll learn and as for needing fuckin help , I thought that was part of being a member of a forum. Do like the list of TD"s!

Man, just don't send anyone any money yet. That's the best help you are going to get for now and you certainly need some.

Use the links directly from the forum and never Google the TDs.

Read, read, read this forum.

Joewatch2112

Thank you for the advice and I haven't sent anyone any money. I do have a question if anyone could answer? Is it unusual to be sent a web link to purchase an item that has nothing to do with the rep you want? In this case the item would be a car tv set up for the exact price that was agreed upon for rep. I thought this was very clever and excellent way to get it done. I'm just curious to know. I will just be sticking to the T.D's listed here. Yeah, I'll be doing a lot of reading here to learn.

the_frenchman

Thank you for the advice and I haven't sent anyone any money. I do have a question if anyone could answer? Is it unusual to be sent a web link to purchase an item that has nothing to do with the rep you want? In this case the item would be a car tv set up for the exact price that was agreed upon for rep. I thought this was very clever and excellent way to get it done. I'm just curious to know. I will just be sticking to the T.D's listed here. Yeah, I'll be doing a lot of reading here to learn.

Hi Joe,

try to start a new topic with that question or any others to get quality answers to your doubts, this is nothing to do with this 2014 post , so maybe its time to close this thread....

.....About paying same amount on diferent items, the only time this happened to me in past , was on Ali . But i was previously contacted by the seller to explain me the reason why.

Anyway , as i said lets end this silly noobwatch thread for once.

Good luck

Khronos

Sead from Supermirrors ( a TD over on RWI ) uses this exact method if you pay with Visa. He sends you a link to pay for a [[Admin redacted]] that costs exactly as the rep. Or something that [[Admin redacted]]. Works like a charm.

[[Mate, don't give the dealer's methods in open forum, the interweb has ears . . . TB]]

ncg@ncg

This guy seems to be a crook. I've contacted him in the past and he never sent me the timepiece he promised. Trusted dealers only going forward. How naive!

r0b9502

I don't "bother" with other sites. I accidentally discovered it and it got me curious because it doesn't quite look like your average scam watch site.

Now, if you don't have anything smart to say, which you obviously don't, don't BOTHER answering my topic.

I sort of second this reply :)

r0b9502

I don't "bother" with other sites. I accidentally discovered it and it got me curious because it doesn't quite look like your average scam watch site.

Now, if you don't have anything smart to say, which you obviously don't, don't BOTHER answering my topic.

Well if you don't have a smart question, then don't bother asking dumb questions. Why would anyone here use any sites other then the ones provided. Its like we gave you answers to a test and you decided to just guess on all the questions. :frusty:

To any test, my friend, there are always better answers. Depends on the grade you are graded at :) !

r0b9502

Who said anything about buying???

You guys have to LEARN to READ.

And yes, you are right that he could be some dude in WV taking peoples cash.

If he's not, perhaps if he proves himself over and over and earns that privilege, maybe he can become TD and help us expand this community.

On the other hand, if he doesn't, well..he can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry noob, but we get a handful of these same messages a week and it gets annoying. Minh and I aren't much to talk, but there are several member here that have been in the rep game and members of the forum for 10+ years, they've visited the factories, seen the markets in Ghaungzou, etc, and in many cases have personal friendships with our TDs. And in most cases those members have spent a ton of time and money paving a very easy road for you to get a rep from a very reliable source at a very good price. So when you come in here off the street and ask about some random ass website like a twat, you're going to get a bitch slap of a response.

Sorry. But lets start over. You've found the forum, we've got awesome TDs, read up and find yourself something cool. Then take pics and tell us how awesome it is, and how you feel like a toolbag for ever bringing up some random ass dude in West Virginia that wants to take your money.

enlightening, too

Lowflyermike

Why does everyone on the site have to answer other peoples questions so sarcastically and hateful. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. So chill out dudes...

RUSH2112

Why does everyone on the site have to answer other peoples questions so sarcastically and hateful. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. So chill out dudes...

Are you really getting your panties in a bunch over a 3 year old post made to someone else by a banned member? Apologies for the sarcasm and hatefulness but they were unavoidable.

AZ.Joe

I've ordered from Tony at Noobwatches with no problem - SeaDweller4000. Just received 2 more watches from him - SpeedMaster Moonwatch and lady's Omega Constellation. No issues re payment through dhpay or shipping. But I was a bit disappointed in these 2 watches upon arrival. The chrono minutes sub-dial doesn't function on the Moonwatch. Tony says it is not supposed to. The 'leather' strap on the Constellation is a POS. Started coming apart as soon as I began to adjust the clasp. I've now got $2.00 worth of super glue invested in it and will probably have to add more. Beginning to think that it may be best to limit my reps to Rlx.

BadPickle

Good for you, I stick to the trusted dealers listed here.

gavmeister
:picard2: which is why we say read the forum, read the forum, read the forum. Sorry you were ripped off.

Jaye1

DO NOT TRUST OR USE TONY CHEN OF NOOB WATCHES!

He is very very very responsive and will lure you into his clutches until he gets your money, normally by western union or other similar means so you have no way of ever retrieving it once you have paid it over. 

I ordered a watch and some parts from and once payment was made the communication immediately goes cold and you have that sinking feeling that you have lost your hard earnt money and Tony has added you to his list of scammed victims. 

His WU details are:

Beneficiary's first name: Fangpu
Beneficiary's last name: Zhou
Address: 208th Binjiang West Road
City: Guangzhou
Province: Guangdong

tel:+86 137-9818-7656

Tony Chow stole $170 from me. 

PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CON ARTIST. 

***USE A TRUSTED DEALER****

black263
2 hours ago, Jaye1 said:

DO NOT TRUST OR USE TONY CHEN OF NOOB WATCHES!

He is very very very responsive and will lure you into his clutches until he gets your money, normally by western union or other similar means so you have no way of ever retrieving it once you have paid it over. 

I ordered a watch and some parts from and once payment was made the communication immediately goes cold and you have that sinking feeling that you have lost your hard earnt money and Tony has added you to his list of scammed victims. 

His WU details are:

Beneficiary's first name: Fangpu
Beneficiary's last name: Zhou
Address: 208th Binjiang West Road
City: Guangzhou
Province: Guangdong

tel:+86 137-9818-7656

Tony Chow stole $170 from me. 

PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CON ARTIST. 

***USE A TRUSTED DEALER****

We already know.

greg_r

For what it's worth, there's at least two dealers calling themselves noobwatch. Be careful out there, folks!

seriph

Civility is in short supply. The internet hasn't helped that at all.