Sign in to follow this  
rikz82

Who has the best Rolex for less than £150??

nyckid

You all make me laugh, All I wanted was advice and options - but instead I get sarcastic peeps who have nothing better to do but rip a Newbie like myself for asking simple questions (I'm sure you were all newbies at some point??!?)- TO all the Sarcastic ones, Let's do this - you can suck my dick and i'll go back to fucking your mum's, you never know, I could be your long lost father!!! lol

Grow a pair - come here, say that and see what happens

OP, it is not acceptable on this forum to make personal threats to the membership. That could land you on Gulag or worse, banned. I guess it is your lucky day RicharMiami or CyrilClunge are not around.

masmannan

Op - welcome to the forum

I suggest you do some research, make list of the top 6 reps you finalise and ask members to share their opinion/recommendations.

This approaches shows your willing to make a contribution, demonstrated effort and you'll be educating yourself and other members too.

We are all Noobs at the beginning and even vets aren't any better than you. But they can better take a ribbing and returning it intelligently.

I hope you stick around and laugh-off the negative comments in good spirits. You will in time see that you too will get annoyed with Noobs framing the very question you have asked today.

Hornet

You all make me laugh, All I wanted was advice and options - but instead I get sarcastic peeps who have nothing better to do but rip a Newbie like myself for asking simple questions (I'm sure you were all newbies at some point??!?)- TO all the Sarcastic ones, Let's do this - you can suck my dick and i'll go back to fucking your mum's, you never know, I could be your long lost father!!! lol

Oh deary me, this isn't going to go well for you at all. Yep, we were all noobs at one point, but most of us made an effort to research and read here before asking a silly question. Yep, we've all asked silly questions, but we had the respect to listen to what we were being told rather than mouth off like an arrogant little tosser.....

.......why don't you get your dick out and we can all have a laugh, once you've got a good macro shot (if you're missing the joke, it's cause you've got a tiny todger....).

Kcore

OP, what happened? You were given lots of good, solid advice and options. Some were to use the search feature, look over TD websites, read reviews, browse the welcome sections and more. So again OP, what happened?

I know what happened. When you didn't get the answers you wanted, when you didn't get options handed to you on a silver platter, when you didn't get your way, you decided to insult some senior members with extremely vulgar remarks. But that wasn't enough, you continued by threatening members with physical harm.

With 5 posts under your immature belt, I expect you've managed to alienate the majority of this forum. As for myself, I think you should simply fade away and crawl back to whatever kindergarten class you managed to escape from.

StormyNight

To paraphrase: Get to fuck and when you get there keep fucking off. :)

Cyril_Clunge

OP, it is not acceptable on this forum to make personal threats to the membership. That could land you on Gulag or worse, banned. I guess it is your lucky day RicharMiami or CyrilClunge are not around.

Hello! :D

9943ccb233fc33c153b8e838f1c1946f.jpg

Oh fucking grow up. One more like that and you can fuck off and find another forum. Wind your neck in, learn to behave and you'll have fun here. If not I'll boot you through the nearest window.

Last warning, you will not get another.

nyckid

Hello! :D

9943ccb233fc33c153b8e838f1c1946f.jpg

Oh fucking grow up. One more like that and you can fuck off and find another forum. Wind your neck in, learn to behave and you'll have fun here. If not I'll boot you through the nearest window.

Last warning, you will not get another.

Stephen-Colbert-I-Told-You-So_zpsa55786cb.gif

Andy73

Tits was right.

Yeast infection.

Snakefeet

Off is the general direction in wish I would like you to fuck

Gibbo76

Oh deary me, this isn't going to go well for you at all. Yep, we were all noobs at one point, but most of us made an effort to research and read here before asking a silly question. Yep, we've all asked silly questions, but we had the respect to listen to what we were being told rather than mouth off like an arrogant little tosser.....

.......why don't you get your dick out and we can all have a laugh, once you've got a good macro shot (if you're missing the joke, it's cause you've got a tiny todger....).

Boy oh boy, I'm relatively new here and leaning towards agreeing with Tits about noobs. This one has serious attitude.

Hornet, your advice on the macro shot, hats off to you however the OP will more than likely next ask how to post the picture

James.

You all make me laugh, All I wanted was advice and options - but instead I get sarcastic peeps who have nothing better to do but rip a Newbie like myself for asking simple questions (I'm sure you were all newbies at some point??!?)- TO all the Sarcastic ones, Let's do this - you can suck my dick and i'll go back to fucking your mum's, you never know, I could be your long lost father!!!  lol

:lmao: £50 this guy had his cock out whilst typing this retort.

Realism

:lmao: £50 this guy had his cock out whilst typing this retort.

i actually got his myspace and linkedin if ya interested

James.

The fact he has a myspace alone speaks volumes :lol:

nyckid

The fact he has a myspace alone speaks volumes :lol:

+1000,000 :picard2:

Bigcountrykris

Hahahaha

I really want to know what will happen............

Go & spend that 150 quid on a brass & unload them blue balls

PhillyRock

Is it just me, or has this forum seen a few tiny pecker noobs with brass ball attitudes the past week or so?

Obviously $150 is a serious chunk of change for him to be getting so bent out of shape about it.

OP, save the $150, you'll need it to have your head surgically removed fro your ass.

Realism

Is it just me, or has this forum seen a few tiny pecker noobs with brass ball attitudes the past week or so?

Obviously $150 is a serious chunk of change for him to be getting so bent out of shape about it.

OP, save the $150, you'll need it to have your head surgically removed fro your ass.

it's 250 USD :giggle:

James.

Maybe we should start a collection

Realism

Maybe we should start a collection

of victoria secret undies?

RUSH2112

Tits will not like this wanker I would wager.

Realism

you do not like wanking on tits?

RUSH2112

I like wagering on tits wanking

Realism

big tits or small tits?

RUSH2112

big tits or small tits?

They need to be big if they're gonna wank

Realism

big tits or small tits?

They need to be big if they're gonna wank

what sizes are those?