Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

New Week wristies w/c 4th Oct 2010

Gapple

This until the postman arrives this week with my new AP RO.

IMG_0001.jpg

rda1
IMG_4699kopie.png

Where did you get this one and what movement did you get? I fancy a new daytona but i know they can be a minefield ....very nice by the way :)

Member X

Silver is such a used car salesman... :clap:

Elvis - Greg's watch is a Panerai 6154 I think, from DSN. You can check his offerings out on Repgeek and RWI, I think!

Noel - stop teasing me with your blue sub! Mine will be back from service sooooon... :lol::)

greg_r
Rolerai yesterday and today:

6154_getat_150710.jpg

Greg, what model Rolex is this?

Is that the original band?

It's a Rolex/Panerai 6154 from DSN - one of our trusted dealers (you'll find his contact info on our trusted list). The strap is from Getat and heavily vintaged by me...

Here's the original review thread with more info: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6375

Silverspeed
IMG_4699kopie.png

Where did you get this one and what movement did you get? I fancy a new daytona but i know they can be a minefield ....very nice by the way :lol:

The Daytona RG is from PWC and has the dreaded modified A7750 movement....sofar the movement is doing very well....but I wouldn't be surprised if stops any time soon, unfortunately that's the way it is with the A7750 Daytona

midasmook

Thursday........

9250th.jpg

rda1
IMG_4699kopie.png

Where did you get this one and what movement did you get? I fancy a new daytona but i know they can be a minefield ....very nice by the way :rofl:

The Daytona RG is from PWC and has the dreaded modified A7750 movement....sofar the movement is doing very well....but I wouldn't be surprised if stops any time soon, unfortunately that's the way it is with the A7750 Daytona

So is the modified one the 28800 movement or the 21600?

Tressles61
IMG_4699kopie.png

Where did you get this one and what movement did you get? I fancy a new daytona but i know they can be a minefield ....very nice by the way :rofl:

So is the modified one the 28800 movement or the 21600?

Now it's switchable. It goes either 9600 or 14400. It's a very serious watch gentlemen.

gB.
Rolerai yesterday and today:

6154_getat_150710.jpg

Greg, what model Rolex is this?

Is that the original band?

Elvis - here's an additional pictorial review of this watch, including detailed close ups of the movement. :lol:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=7708

Tressles61

GB you say that's the same size as the Tag? I read somewhere that this is the same size as a fiddy and fiddys are too big for me. BTW - I got a Heroic18 black strap with ivory stitching for that Tag you sold me - that really made the difference and turned it into a keeper for me. Thanks again!

gB.
GB you say that's the same size as the Tag? I read somewhere that this is the same size as a fiddy and fiddys are too big for me. BTW - I got a Heroic18 black strap with ivory stitching for that Tag you sold me - that really made the difference and turned it into a keeper for me. Thanks again!

When did I say that? Don't recall making that comparison...

Nice choice on the strap. Where's a pic...? :lol: