Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Can we get rid of this piece of shit quickly please?

trailboss99

Damn, that was a lot of fun! :rofl:

Note to self: stay tuned for eBay user johnstst-7756's next auction - check this link from time to time: http://www.ebay.com/...5&_trksid=p3692 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Given his probable history of using new fake account names, I'd try to watch for anything coming out of Decator, GA.

That said, there's still a chance he's going to get snatched up. The jurisdiction in these kinds of cases is typically Federal, though state prosecution is not uncommon. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason ebay was slow to react and let it run was to give law enforcement time to trace everything before they shut him down and gave him time to delete shit. Having worked in some related areas, that's what we always did. By now, they could have easily traced his account to an ISP and then to other auction(s), obtained warrants for associated email traffic and paypal activity as well as a preservation request for all his internet activity. Then pull his ad because the evidence is secured. It's only been around 5 - 6 days and it takes 3 - 5 days sometimes to get ISPs to return information specified in the search warrant. JHMO though.

that's a lot of time and money spent on finding someone selling fake watches..

It not the selling of a fake watch, who gives a toss? The issue here is fraud, the seller intended to defraud. At a guess I'd say mail fraud would require proof of intent to ship so that may be out but that leaves CC fraud, bank fraud and a swath of local/state charges possible. If it turns out he's done this kind of thing before a proactive police department may well be interested in pursuing the matter. Of cause it also only takes a bored cop with an interest in this kind of crime to be involved and it's away at any PD.

fusion

what he said ^

JohnG

Latest correspondence:

you give me a quote I will work with you

- johnstst-7756

It was up to almost $25,000 - I am not sure I can pay that much. Would you take $12,000?

Regards,

yes 12000 would be great

- johnstst-7756

:popcorn:

Where should I go with this now?

This tardo is pretty hardcore. Someone is offering him more than retail on a cancelled listing that he got DOZENS of nasty messages and reports on... and he doesn't even SUSPECT that someone is pulling his leg?

If he were an armed robber he would have shot his own cock off by now, he is that good. :rofl:

Gazzla

Latest correspondence:

you give me a quote I will work with you

- johnstst-7756

It was up to almost $25,000 - I am not sure I can pay that much. Would you take $12,000?

Regards,

yes 12000 would be great

- johnstst-7756

:popcorn:

Where should I go with this now?

This tardo is pretty hardcore. Someone is offering him more than retail on a cancelled listing that he got DOZENS of nasty messages and reports on... and he doesn't even SUSPECT that someone is pulling his leg?

If he were an armed robber he would have shot his own cock off by now, he is that good. :rofl:

Tell him to re-list it on ebay... :rofl:

Chiquita Fanjita

:rofl:

COMPLICATIONS

Tell him you'll pay him by WU and you need his name and address for them to give the WU pickup branch

JohnG

Tell him you'll pay him by WU and you need his name and address for them to give the WU pickup branch

:lol: good idea!

But first, someone else needs to offer him $14,000... and we will see if he tells me someone has outbid me... or if he simply decides to take money from both of us... :rofl:

Not That Rich

Great idea :lmao:

fe22ari

Do it!

Frankt8242

Print up one of these:

US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg

And ask him to send you the "change" with the watch....