Sign in to follow this  
Flakmonkey

New to reps, are any of these concidered good reps?

tracyl

What a great deal! To make it even better, I'd sell a few of the watches you don't like for £200 and get all your money back and still have an awesome collection!

Flakmonkey

Don't know where all this hate is coming from, yes I know I've gotten a good deal, and to be fair I did think I was getting a good deal when I brought them, but me and my friend have always given each other mates-rates on stuff, this just happened to be the first time with watches.

Granted since this was my first post I was probably showing off a little as I was beaming with pride at my newly acquired collection. In retrospect I shouldn't have asked if I had been ripped off as I was aware id gotten a stellar deal.

My apologies for my perhaps misleading first post, but what can I say, I was just happy and excited at my new hobby and knowing i had gotten a killer deal.

Edited by Flakmonkey

Genius

Don't know where all this hate is coming from, yes I know I've gotten a good deal, and to be fair I did think I was getting a good deal when I brought them, but me and my friend have always given each other mates-rates on stuff, this just happened to be the first time with watches.

Granted since this was my first post I was probably showing off a little as I was beaming with pride at my newly acquired collection. In retrospect I shouldn't have asked if I had been ripped off as I was aware id gotten a stellar deal.

My apologies for my perhaps misleading first post, but what can I say, I was just happy and excited at my new hobby and knowing i had gotten a killer deal.

Dont worry about it.... its like that here.... Most people are just jelous or cant believe you got 2 grands worth of reps for a tenth of their true value

BC1221

even if they were all 21j's you got a hell of a deal.

crazy..

congrats..

parisianshut

i like the attitude. ;)

Jamjam

Man you got a good deal there. Worth every penny is say from the pics..

StormyNight

The "hate" comes from a misleading post which you have now cleared up. What were you expecting? Everyone to be "ooh, I wish I was that lucky"...

James-H

This is absolutely remarkable.. You're very lucky!