Sign in to follow this  
Zbbbz

Loose bezel on seawolf avenger

Zbbbz

Hey guys I recently bought this off Chiruku

breit3_zps6a5371f3.jpg

The bezel is very loose and spins quite freely, when u move it, it can pop off quite easily..

When this happened the first time I managed to put the spring back in and the little metal tooth that it 'clicks' on

But still very loose, does anyone know how I can make it more secure and not make it feel like it won't just drop off?

Another thing is, when you wind the watch or turn the Crown it feels very delicate and stuff, almost like something might break inside?

I took the caseback off and everything appears to be fine as far as my untrained eye can work out, and I think maybe the Crown is too big for the space/cutout it sits in if that makes sense?

Apologies for the lack of technical terms i have used but hope it makes sense

Thanks

Kateford

You should be able to pop off the basil, been the spring that's holding it in place, replace the spring and Papa bezel back on keeping it nice and tight and firm. I've done this many times and it's worked out flawlessly.

Rav747
You should be able to pop off the basil, been the spring that's holding it in place, replace the spring and Papa bezel back on keeping it nice and tight and firm. I've done this many times and it's worked out flawlessly.

Bet you would want to mod it for him too; for free