Sign in to follow this  
jon k

High Quality Sea Dweller reps for <$250 USD?

jon k

Hi All,

I love the forums. I am still trying to catch up to all the terminology, and attempting to navigate all of the deals. I am looking to spend <$250 on the highest quality Sea Dweller rep possible. It does not necessarily have to be the Deep Sea version. From what I can tell, the only real difference is the ringed gas escape valve that separates it from regular Sea Dwellers.

Does anyone have experience with a higher quality replica for <$250 USD (give or take)? Are all Sea Dwellers 43mm? I have been looking at Submariners, but everyone gets those as their first rep, so I am looking to be a LITTLE different.

I appreciate any info.

Akira
Hi All,

I love the forums. I am still trying to catch up to all the terminology, and attempting to navigate all of the deals. I am looking to spend <$250 on the highest quality Sea Dweller rep possible. It does not necessarily have to be the Deep Sea version. From what I can tell, the only real difference is the ringed gas escape valve that separates it from regular Sea Dwellers.

Does anyone have experience with a higher quality replica for <$250 USD (give or take)? Are all Sea Dwellers 43mm? I have been looking at Submariners, but everyone gets those as their first rep, so I am looking to be a LITTLE different.

I appreciate any info.

Check the forum...

read some reviews

there are plenty of good DSSD versions

Prestige Watch Co

Mary

Replicamake

maybe search for Skathewatch's DSSD review

it will give you plenty of information

greg_r

The Deep Sea is also a significantly larger watch - 43mm in diameter and considerably thicker. A very different beast from the standard SD, which is 40mm and wears significantly smaller.

Most of our trusted dealers should be able to supply good quality versions of either model at the price you're looking at - and either one should be a great watch. For the Deep Sea, take a look at PrestigeWatchCo's current offering in his subforum here. Great value for money.

KeNnY

so far I would go for Roberts (PrestigeWatchCo's) Rolex DSSD with 21J Premium movement, price asi around 150USD, with is great. I want to make an order for it :) but if you want highest quality rep, you should go for ETA movements (ask WatchInternational - Mary or check Replicamake), but it all depends on you. And don' worry, you will find what you want :rofl: and I would also buy an Noobmariner.

jon k

Thanks for all the info. I was going to go with ReplicaMake for any Submariner needs, just because I could order online, and I saw some good feedback in its sub-forum. A friend wants to get a good submariner, so any feedback or recommendations people have are much appreciated. It seems like any trusted dealer will have a good rep, though.

This WatchInternational PVD DSSD looks nice too, but $285 + shipping is a little more than I want to spend. I did notice PrestigeWatchCo's DSSD and I thought it looked great, but I can't believe how thick they are after reviewing my current collection. I can't believe the DSSD is thicker than my Breitling 'Bentley Motors' rep (A friend bought this and hated it, so he gave it to me).

jon k
Thanks for all the info. I was going to go with ReplicaMake for any Submariner needs, just because I could order online, and I saw some good feedback in its sub-forum. A friend wants to get a good submariner, so any feedback or recommendations people have are much appreciated. It seems like any trusted dealer will have a good rep, though.

This WatchInternational PVD DSSD looks nice too, but $285 + shipping is a little more than I want to spend. I did notice PrestigeWatchCo's DSSD and I thought it looked great, but I can't believe how thick they are after reviewing my current collection. I can't believe the DSSD is thicker than my Breitling 'Bentley Motors' rep (A friend bought this and hated it, so he gave it to me).

What is "Milgauss factory asian"?

greg_r

Yup - it's a monster of a watch. I love mine, but some folks find 'em too bulky.