Sign in to follow this  
Dj2260

Looking for a replica omega speedmaster (om45?)

Dj2260

Guys, in completely new to the world of replica watches. I own a genuine tag hauer and and omega sea master from the seventies that I have had refurbished. But I would like to start a replica collection. I have purchased this particular replica from a website, but I'm fairly sure I've been dooped, but no harm as I have already spoken to my bank and they can help me reverse the transaction if need be . Could anyone point me to the thread or a particular reputable dealer? Thanks so much in advance! Can't wait to learn and be able to participate in threads. :)

Seand83

Slow down tiger. Start over again and go introduce yourself first. Read the rules here first buddy

UmpaHimself

What Seand83 is saying is that all the information is available to read. We have trusted dealers and a great deal of info. Don't just jump in, take it slow and find the right watch from the right dealer. It may take some time but you will be happier in the end. Members don't provide this basic info or else we would be spending all our time explaining the whole process over and over to every noob that joins so it's best to do the research and then ask the specific questions you can't seem to find.

Good luck and welcome.