Sign in to follow this  
Escapizm

Will my DSSD pass the test with gen owners

cnwh

some bonus to show off to my friends, the history of reps.

black263

So which factory makes the best Noobmariner, and which is the best dealer to buy from?

Baldrick

The Bangkok factory and Narikaa ;)

dilip

At one of those occations I would just start to question everything... Like; "Is this party for real, is this boner real, are those tits real, is this real coke, am I real..?"

Squee

At one of those occations I would just start to question everything... Like; "Is this party for real, is this boner real, are those tits real, is this real coke, am I real..?"

Fuuuk, you made me laugh for real !! Needed that, thanks

StormyNight

See, if Newbies read the pinned posts they'd know shit like this about the "Noobmariner", "Noob factory" and "Nymphomariner"... They'd know what serial number to look out for and the rest of it...

Bu they're Newbs and would rather ask stupid questions.

webking185

who gives a crap...a rep looks exactly like a gen, you can only tell when its compared side by side...

fusion

Having read a good deal of this thread, it would seem that OP has enough information to make a decision. It may not be an easy decision as there is much to conside, but to continue to beat this dead horse seems a waste of bandwidth. if you don't like what you've heard here, there are other forums where you may get the answer you want. just opinion though. Good luck.

juan.sidarta

Simple answer for u. You wont. BK DSSD and Gen has a significant difference.

mitchbaria

OP posted his version of "who has the best sub?" over at RWI and didn't like our answers quite as much...lol it's definitely a more fun read over here....

Escapizm
OP posted his version of "who has the best sub?" over at RWI and didn't like our answers quite as much...lol it's definitely a more fun read over here....

It was actually verbatim to this thread post, apparently this is where the cool kids hang out?

James.

Damned straight.

Ghostripper

I am sure that rep, might pass with some of them guys, and with some of them not. Regardless, I got today my BK DSSD and I couldn't be happier! This watch is outstanding, and beautiful in ever single way! It is a tad big for me, I don't know if I am going to keep it, it would be a total shame not to be able to.

Here's a photo I took a few minutes ago, the misus served as a model this time!

8QhsE8o.jpg

draggnation

Anyone ever notice how threads with theme of pulling off a rep as a gen gets quick and much attention....

BentleySharp

...these guys earn £1500 ($3000) /day and many own real DSSD’s and drive Lamborghinis...

I think the real question here is "How do I get a job doing this?!" :D

Lagger
:heli::sad: I work offshore (not a diver) and I drive a Vauxhall and wear reps

Baldrick
and I drive a Vauxhall

Wot !!! .......they let they you keep your panda car.......very generous of 'em :D

vauxhall_viva_panda_car__5.jpg

buttsmarch-1968

dude ,as one of the members said...polish up that bitch and wear it proud...trust me, I think you will be fine.!!