Sign in to follow this  
baxter

My Grail Gen Rolex 16808 Black nipple dial.

Chavezzito

Next time I see you I'll buy you a happy meal, ok? Poor thing blowing all money on a watch...you know I'm just jealous right? :D

solkryssare

That is one badass Rolex, my friend!

Don't listen to the architect dickhead - bunds are fucking hideous :D

Missed you I have :)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Looks like Baxter could have treated us all to a few rounds of drinks in Feb '15, but now we'll be the ones treating him.

Cheers, my friend. May it bring you joy for years and years to come... And if you ever decide to sell it, give me advance notice (I mean a couple of years, at least!)

Daytona_Dreamer

Awesome. Absolutely gorgeous. There are very few things nicer than a gold sub. Definitely on my list of must haves. I hope to find one nearly as good as yours.

Whatever the sacrifices required for you get your hands on this beauty were well worth it.

Pseudonym

I'm a little late to the party on this one.

Holly fuck Jez! Mate, I know it was pretty when we spoke on the phone, but oh my goodness. She's amazing.

Congrats mate. Definitely the unicorn you were after!!

Paparolf

Not a goldy watch person, but have to say looks stunning with black dial. Congrats

plankton

That is absolutely wonderful!!!!! I'd bet that feels really nice on the ol wrist Baxter!

Daytona_Dreamer

This gold sub has been on my list for a long time. I will probably settle for a rep until I find the right gen along with the spare cash to jump on it.

I think i'm done buying watches for some time now :lol:

It is OK to stop once you make it to the top !!! Once you spit out "16808 with black dial," you can just drop the mic Respect !! I am drolling :)

baxter

This gold sub has been on my list for a long time. I will probably settle for a rep until I find the right gen along with the spare cash to jump on it.

I think i'm done buying watches for some time now :lol:

It is OK to stop once you make it to the top !!! Once you spit out "16808 with black dial," you can just drop the mic Respect !! I am drolling :)

there was a franken one over on the geek with gen dial etc which was going for a reasonable price ....... failing that the ones josh sells for around $200.00 are pretty good looks wise.

Pseudonym

there was a franken one over on the geek with gen dial etc which was going for a reasonable price ....... failing that the ones josh sells for around $200.00 are pretty good looks wise.

Haven't seen the 16808's there mate? Only the 16619 & 16618...?

Look pretty decent. Wonder how they compare in weight?

baxter

there was definitely one up for sale with gen dial, crystal, crown and bezel, he'd had the case plated himself ..... it was on a grey nato [ which didn't do it any favours ] not a bracelet but one could easily be got i guess. It started at $3k and i think the last time i looked it was down to $2k ... looked a nice build. RG is down for me at the moment so i can't find it.

Pseudonym

I was referring to Josh having them FS; perhaps I misunderstood.

Will try find it on RG - not that I have funds at present!

_DC_

Yeah mine from Andrew at Trusty was a 16618, looks wise I couldn't fault it, weight was pants though as obviously gens in solid gold are weightier than steelies! Was nice to look at, usual pants bracelet mind...

null_zps2644c8fd.jpg

null_zps79844f44.jpg

DC