Sign in to follow this  
Thrasher

AT Maker crPO 45mm Orange Bezel insert

Thrasher

Back in april I bought the above watch from Lucy at Truetime 168, I wanted the NOOB of course but since they were all out I decided to take a chance on the new AT maker version. Well as it turns out the low beat movement in mine is not so bad and over all I think the watch is fantastic. The AR is particularly good, The overall look is fantastic, I have since acquired a NOOB from Ryan at Intime and the only difference I can see is of course the movement appearance, the smoother sweep of the seconds hand, the dial seems blacker and the Orange on the Bezel is brighter and more orange, less faded looking then the AT maker. But really this watch is not bad and I have adopted it as more of a daily beater.

Now my problem is I have scratched the Bezel insert a couple times now and it really is weak almost like water based paint on metal. What I would like is a couple new bezel inserts but Lucy doesn't seem to be able to get them. Can anyone help me? If you happen to be talking to your favorite trusted dealer would you ask if they can get this insert.

I get the feeling that since Lucy is so small she doesn't get much love from the factories, I will ask Ryan, Sead and BK just in case.

I would also like a orange leather or rubber bracelet that AT maker originally supplied so if you have any ideas, Please let me know.

Thank You

norrie

Gen bezel? Apparently the noob orange is a different shade to the gen.

Thrasher

If a genuine bezel fits that would be great but I doubt it. I would be happy with just a new AT bezel