Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

Big thumbs up for Electron17

DR3M3L

Electron17 was selling a bezel insert of the GMT master 2 pepsi version. I looked a few times at the sale as I want to try out some platinum mods before doing those on members watches. Then, in our famous Shoutybox Electron17 asked if I was interested, a few PM's and I told him I would check on the funds before buying it. Then got a PM he was happy to just ship me the bezel, he wouldn't take any money for it.

Today, after a few weeks, it finally arrived. It is a beautiful bezel insert, the color is awesome and it has absolutely NO flaws at all. No scratches, no color fading, nothing at all. Looks brand new and I'm very thankful for his generous action!

Thanks again mate!!

uryqemam.jpg

ha4aqe4a.jpg

uratazum.jpg

dy3ube2y.jpg

TheInthusiest

Wow! Top lad he is!

:thumbsup:

Not Quite Dead
:thumbsup:

Electron17

Only a pleasure Joran, glad it has eventually arrived safely. Was starting to think it might have gone to the wrong address. Really hope you can make good use of it. I had a grand plan to replace the bezel insert on one of my GMT's but just never got that far. This is what I think the forum is all about, helping each other out where we can. I posted a request for some extra links for a PO 42 mm and Not Quite Dead sent me a link, also would not take any money for it. Thanks very much John, hope it gets here soon. Keep well my friend and would love to see the watch you put it on.

SSTEEL

Bravo :)

nunu78

thats the reason I am absolutely in love with this place.

2 thumbs up for Electron17

JohnPilot

Cool :thumbsup: