Sign in to follow this  
deja123

watcheden

deja123

My friend orders at watcheden, he doesn´t know us :-( what is aboute the trusting of this seller?!

KBH

They are all right. Sometimes they're a little flakey but they are trusted dealer on most forums. I personally have never bought from them because I've heard too many problems, but they seem to always straighten them out. I think they were on probation for a while over at RWI.

greg_r

They sell a lot of really nasty cheap junk, but they're a trusted dealer elsewhere. There are plenty of better dealers around, but your friend will get what he orders.

trailboss99
but your friend will get what he orders

Or a close(ish) facsimile thereof. I need to beat upon them with a big stick almost weekly next door.

They are back on super double secret probation and have zero chances left at remaining a dealer.

One more stuff up and *poof* they gone.

Col.

greg_r

Not surprised, really...

Shame. Tonyxkf used to be a good dealer, but WatchEden have gone from bad to worse...

prestigewatchco

Their problem is they list everything that is offered to them instead of just ignoring the crap we all get sent from factories. As a result and having no stock half the time they can't get that particular watch and in true Asian fashion they send something that looks similar hopping it will be ok

spboudart

Tony use to be great, then Sarah took over and it went serously down. Emily is suppose to bring WE back to the good old days: but I seriously doubt it...

Pix

It's not only a problem of sending the right model. It's also the problem of sending something that works... I had only headaches with them.

jmd33

I have seen the complaints, and of course can't argue with other's experience.

All I can say, is when I want a quick "Amazon" like transaction I use them and have always been happy with what they sent.

[but then again, I don't buy $300 reps either]

Edited by jmd33

dave47

Egad!!!

After reading all this, I'm getting a sinking feeling in the 'ole stomach. Ordered a "special" Rolex TT Sub.w/gray frace from them for sale price of $88. I was guided by their "Trusted Dealer" status; Now, I don't know. I'll keep you guys apprised on how and what I receive from them. Should be due here within the next several days... .

dave

All I can say, is when I want a quick "Amazon" like transaction I use them and have always been happy with what they sent.

Tressles61

They definitely don't check stuff before it ships. I ordered a SS bracelet for my Skyland and got a 24mm for a Super Avenger. Too much $$$ to send it back so I'll have to try and sell it here.

dave47

Hi, gang!

An UPDATE on WatchEden:

Received my Rollie Sub. w/gray dial yesterday (Friday.) Shipping took about 14 days (standard time from China). Watch was well-packed (complete with bezel protector) and looked very good & had a nice weight to it. Inspected it w/ my jewelers/watchmaker's loupe & didn't see any major flaws; details on dial were good; watch keeps very good time; the only complaint was with the screws in the bracelet. Some wouldn't come out at all & had to use WD40, time, patience, and strong screwing (no pun intended) to get them out. When I emailed them about my order status (prior to receiving watch), they responded quickly -- twice. So far, so good. Perhaps the're making an effort to retain their "trusted" status. I'll give them another try once I steal enough $$ from wifey's purse (hehehe).

dave

Egad!!!

After reading all this, I'm getting a sinking feeling in the 'ole stomach. Ordered a "special" Rolex TT Sub.w/gray frace from them for sale price of $88. I was guided by their "Trusted Dealer" status; Now, I don't know. I'll keep you guys apprised on how and what I receive from them. Should be due here within the next several days... .

dave

trailboss99

Yeah, bracelet screws are either far too tight or far to lose on just about every rep I have ever seen.

ALWAYS check 'em folks, always. The last thing you want is your new pride and joy to hit the floor.

Col.

jmd33
Hi, gang!

An UPDATE on WatchEden:

Received my Rollie Sub. w/gray dial yesterday (Friday.) Shipping took about 14 days (standard time from China). Watch was well-packed (complete with bezel protector) and looked very good & had a nice weight to it. Inspected it w/ my jewelers/watchmaker's loupe & didn't see any major flaws; details on dial were good; watch keeps very good time; the only complaint was with the screws in the bracelet. Some wouldn't come out at all & had to use WD40, time, patience, and strong screwing (no pun intended) to get them out. When I emailed them about my order status (prior to receiving watch), they responded quickly -- twice. So far, so good. Perhaps the're making an effort to retain their "trusted" status. I'll give them another try once I steal enough $$ from wifey's purse (hehehe).

dave

Yep, that's been my experience with them each time too (for both me and my wife).

:lmao:

Edited by jmd33

Jessica Jones

My friend Jenny holds totally different attitude towards watcheden. She said she bought a very nice IWC Portugese for her boyfriend for birthday and it turned out to be a pretty good piece.

trailboss99
My friend Jenny holds totally different attitude towards watcheden. She said she bought a very nice IWC Portugese for her boyfriend for birthday and it turned out to be a pretty good piece.

Why would you bother buying from watcheden since you live in GZ? Oh, hang on a minute, you are WatchEden, aren't you?

prestigewatchco

Why would you bother buying from watcheden since you live in GZ? Oh, hang on a minute, you are WatchEden, aren't you?

Well we have a Jessica working there now as well it seems to keep Sarah and Helen company where the fuck do they find these girls with western names . Whatever happened to the Mae Lings or the U fat cunts?

trailboss99

Nope, she is a Jane by the looks of it Robert.

Maybe it's time to boot WE from RWI for a month or so.

That is the suggestion I just had put forward by one of my staffers there at any rate.

Not happy Tony/Jessica/Jane/Sarah/Helen or who ever you are.

Tony: expect a email very shortly regards this and it won't be pleasant.

Col.

prestigewatchco

Well Col this is only one step removed from scamming if it is infact them.

trailboss99

Looking at the two accounts there are a hell of a lot of coincidences if it ain't and I will take a lot of convincing.

Col.

greg_r

Bullshit. You work for WE.

I will NOT have you shilling for WE on this board - especially as your service is crap and you have no compunctions about supplying items that are completely different from what you picture on your site. You're about ten minutes from making our scammer list, frankly.

BANNED

Sorry Col, but I've had enough of these assholes. Any repeat and watcheden's official account will be next.

trailboss99

Sorry? Don't apologise to me, I'm thinking of doing the same at RWI.

I have about enough.

Col.

Brightlight

Silly question - If the forums are so unimportant in the great scheme of rep sales, if we are just a small percentage of purchasers, why are dealers so keen to be recognised here that they will go to the spamming lengths seen in this thread and elsewhere?

trailboss99

I hope they are unimportant because unless I get a good reason WE are going to run out of forums soon.

They didn't do their reputation any good did they? Foolish lady, I hope she loses her job.

Col.

Member X
:)